We¹re in the process of switching over from Wordpress to Libguides
(hopefully) and this sounds like it would be super helpful. While I¹m
familiar with LibGuides (from other library work), the rest of our staff
here hasn¹t had the opportunity to learn much about them.

So, however I can possibly help, I¹d love to jump in.

Holli Duggan
Distance Education & E-Resources Librarian
Link Library - Concordia University Nebraska
(402) 643-7382