Hi,

This year I discovered the work of Nnedi Okorafor. I'm still working
my way through her oeuvre, but I enjoyed her short story collection
Kabu Kabu.  Recommended for folks who enjoy science fiction and
fantasy.

As far as non-fiction is concerned, I enjoyed The Homing Instinct:
Meaning and Mystery in Animal Migration by Bernd Heinrich.

Regards,

Galen

--
Galen Charlton