I love cn1, but I hate wasting a week or 2 before u guys admit the
functionality is broken and out of date, it has cost me literally thousands
of pounds. This is a constant occurrence
 and my clients all literally say how much they hate cn1 almost every day.
If you can be honest about what works and what doesnt, its gonna help. My
clients pretty much hate cn1, I have to spend 2 days a week convincing them
why we are not wasting our time, and sometimes even I cannot
explain.........