Apologies for this. I was very drunk, I know its no excuse but somehow that
likebutton was still on my mind after 2 bottles of wine, and I couldnt
shake the days I lost. Anyway Im sorry for being stupid there, I know you
guys are doing your best, and I love cn1. So feeling rather ashamed of my
drunken posts now :)