The build server sets a number of flags in the source code to adjust
#defines and defaults.  It also injects code in various places for certain
features (e.g. push).

For your own local builds, you should change #define NO_USE_ES2 1 to #define
USE_ES2 1

Steve

On Tue, Apr 25, 2017 at 3:47 PM, Dave Dyer <ddyer-goog...@real-me.net>
wrote:

> As you may have noted, I'm studying the ios / parpavm build process, and
> I've discovered this odd
> discrepancy between what is produced by your build servers and what is in
> the public codenameone
> repository.
>
> CN1ES2compat.h in the repository contains
>
> #define NO_USE_ES2 1
>
> Whereas the build sources I made today contain
>
> #define USE_ES2 1
>
> According to the repo, this change was made years ago.
>
> There are a couple other discrepancies whose impact I haven't determined,
> but this
> one is making the builds I make not compile with xcode.
>
> --
> p/codenameone-discussions.
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/ms
> gid/codenameone-discussions/0a8a4a03-ba34-4338-bb4f-6c030ca7
> 6e9e%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/codenameone-discussions/0a8a4a03-ba34-4338-bb4f-6c030ca76e9e%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .

Steve Hannah