I'm tantalizingly close to making my own builds, which will make it possible
to start more interesting work on parpavm.  I can make builds which xcode
successfully compiles and links, but which crash on running.  I'm pretty
sure that's because I'm missing the secret sauce embedded in the
launcher stub, which is created and compiled by your server side build.

Where can I find a prototype for the launcher stub?