I have a container C1 with a tablelayout that is inside another container
C0 using a borderlayout.(container C0 cover all the screen and C1 is its
unique child, positionned at south). As long as I use it like this, this is
ok, the container C1 has the same width as container C0 (= the width of the
screen)
If I look at the component inspector in the simulator I have:
C0 (BorderLayout):
  Coordinates:     x: 0 y: 0 absX: 0 absY: 151 Width: 640 Height: 985
  Prefered Size:  360, 207
C1 (TableLayout):
  Constraint:        South
  Coordinates:     x: 0 y: 778 absX: 0 absY: 929 Width: 640 Height: 207
  Prefered Size:  360, 207

But if I add a new container C2, between C0 and C1  (So C2 is the unique
child of C0 and C1 is the unique child of C2)  using a Flowlayout or
Boxlayout.X, the width of C1 is no longer the one of the screen
Here is the dimensions returned in the component inspector:
C0 (BorderLayout):
  Coordinates:     x: 0 y: 0 absX: 0 absY: 151 Width: 640 Height: 985
  Prefered Size:  360, 207
C2 (BoxLayout.X_AXIS):
  Constraint:        South
  Coordinates:     x: 0 y: 778 absX: 0 absY: 929 Width: 640 Height: 207
  Prefered Size:  360, 207
C1 (TableLayout):
  Coordinates:     x: 0 y: 0 absX: 0 absY: 929 Width: 360 Height: 207
  Prefered Size:  360, 207

How can make C1 to have the same width as its parent container (C2) in the
second case (in the end, I would like to add another component C1b before
C1 and have C1 to take all the remaining width but it doesn't work as, even
with C1 as unique child of C2, it doesn't take all the available parent
(C2) width))