What I am trying to achieve is this:

[image: layout_scheme.jpg] <about:invalid#zClosurez>

where C1b is a component that should have its prefered size and C1 should
take the rest of the remaining width (I use the constraint width=-2 for the
last column of the table so it extends to take all the parent width). The
problem is that, for now, it do not work as with this hierarchy C1 do not
take into account the parent actual width (it extends to its prefered
width, not its actual width....))
So here is what I have for now:

[image: layout_scheme_real.jpg] <about:invalid#zClosurez>