Hey everyone,

Sorry for the crosspost, but I wanted to make sure everybody and anybody
who has knowledge on this subject has seen my plea for help. :)
(espeically since I'll probably be doing this switch tomorrow)

Are there currently any tweaks in solaris i386 for the abuse IRC
servers puts the kernel under?  I know of the following two lines for
/etc/system, but I don't know if there's anything else I need to tweak.

set rlim_fd_max = 8192
set rlim_fd_cur = 4096

Also, another heads-up.. the IP of SanDiego.* will be changing with this
move.. Since we don't have any N: lines, does this mean that I could
possibly get away with re-iping SanDiego.* and connect before hub admins
change their C lines?

Unfortunately I don't think we'll know the new IPs until the time comes to
switch the server.. I'll send out email with the new IP as soon as I find
out, so DNS, C: lines, etc. can be updated.

Thanks!

-Clive