Hi all,
  Just a beginner C/C++ programmer here, but I thought you might like to know, you're
additions for making Opers Non-Deopable and Non-Kickable, as well as allowing them to
set modes on a channel whether or not they have ops, and including the option for
"walking through" modes, wasn't working. I found the resolution to all of these issues.

Resolving the "walking through" modes issue:
        Remove the reference to IsOperOnLocalChannel(x, chan) and change it to
IsAnOper(x).

Resolving the making Opers Non-Deopable/Kickable:
        Same as first resolution.

Resolving the allowing them to set modes whether or not they have ops:
        *Remove* the Global Variable completely, you *don't* need it, and change the
if statements to just check whether or not they are an Oper, as above in the first 2
resolutions.

Sincerely,
Chris Gatewood