Hi,

The patch I made was intended to only allow those privileges for opers when
they are on local channels (&channel), not on global ones (#channel).
Simply changing the references you give will not make it work on global
channels, since others servers will (correctly) see it as a hack and cancel
the modes. It will work though as long as you're on a one server "network". ;P

The reason it was allowed on local channels is because services (both
channel service and uworld) cannot act on local channels, therefore the
patch fixed a gap in what opers could do on their respective servers. The
non-deopable and non-kickable part was coded in so a server could set up a
bot as a local oper to act as some kind of mini local channel service.

Regards,

David M. / CaptJay