Hi,

A few weeks ago, at Isomer's suggestion, I began working on a new web
interface for GNUWorld. I'm happy to announce that I've managed to get it
into a functional state. Here's a description:

Features:
* All public features of the current web interface:
   * Create new user accounts
   * Reclaim channels
   * Recover forgotten passwords
* Informational features:
   * View user records
   * Edit your own user record
   * View channel records
   * Edit a channel where you have the right access
   * View/edit a channel's userlist
   * View/edit a channel's banlist
   * Change your own password
   * Submit a channel application (!)
* Admin features:
   * Track channel applications and reject/register them
   * Check channel logs for recent interesting events
   * Check for channel managers which haven't logged in for 40 days

TODO List:
* Fix a few violations of the rule of numbers
* Check for security holes
* Tweak the channel registration part a bit
* More admin functions
* Refine the admin access control

GNUWorld TODO List:
* Complete the traffic check implementation
* Complete the sync-the-cache-with-the-database implementation