no.
http://cservice.undernet.org/live/ uses php3

--
Richard T Smith (aka xplora or wakco on Undernet IRC Network)
Technician, Media Design School
Official CService Admin, Undernet Channel Service Committee
Work: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Undernet: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Home: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
--
Personal Disclaimer: this email is from my own thoughts and opinions and
unless otherwise stated does not represent Undernet, CService, or Media