Hmm..... He has a valid point, however, I still think
that the HEAD_IN_SAND code should still be
implemented.  I suggest leaving it up to the admins on
whether they use it or not.  I don't think this is our
department to decide that.  I personally would like to
see the HEAD_IN_SAND code developed.

Regards,
Braden