Hello Coder-com
I was wonderring sins I'm interresed in linking a irc server to undernet
if the server I will try to link will get declined because I am from Norway.
I came in doubt when this was written on the site for a application
from Norway:

20010418 20010422 20010423 DECLINED [EMAIL PROTECTED] 20010615 Shell provider. Enough Norwegian servers.

Does this mean we cant make a try even if everything in the application is correct ?
we have e-mailed my isp about sponsing the box, and waiting for an answer.
Hope it wouldnt be any problem for us to make a try - and hoping for a positive answer.
regards Hydro