I'm currently working on a new tcl for cyclebots, the tcl itself is actually done, but the issue is that because of the joinamount it triggers throttles and the bots get 439's, my questions are:

- Are those throttles host based or client (numeric) based ?
- What is the optimal joincount/minute for a single client before it triggers a 439 ?

If I get decent answers on those I would be able to recode the script a bit to take these into account to minimize the amount of cyclers needed to check channels.