> i've coded an irc reporter bot useable for different games like q3,cs, wolf
> etc.
> my mainproblem at the moment is the flood protection of the quakenet - only
> because i don't know what settings i have to use so i don't get kicked for
> flooding from the server.

Does quakenet use the Undernet server?  (I can't imagine any other reason you
would be contacting the Undernet's coding committee with this question....)

All IRC servers that I know of that are descended from the original code use
a rate limiting of 1 command per 2 seconds, with 5 free commands at the very
beginning.
--
Kevin L. Mitchell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>