Yeah, I had heard something about this, but this more or less answers
Stime's other query to me.
My point was that the UserIP command *is* useful when someone is *spoofing*
a user@host - I use it to verify hostnames etc - But given that Undernet
has not implimented any system allowing a users host to be hidden (YET -
Vampire-'s patch being the relavent one here) theres no need to rush into
hiding the UserIP output either, which was my point.

Mark.