I'll be brief, since I know this is only barely the forum for a discussion
of this type... I would urge the admins to strongly consider creating
another group to provide oversight to CSC if a system like this is
implemented.  There's way too much opportunity for abuse, and I know that
CSC is overworked, underpaid, and deals with enough problems as it
is.  Some type of independent auditing group (Andersen is probably out of
the picture) would be beneficial.

Though the chances of something like that making it into the code are
probably slim-to-none as it is. :-)

-Colin