On Wed, Mar 13, 2002 at 01:51:07PM -0600, Reed L. wrote:
> I found another... It's not a spelling error but it just doesn't go along
> with all the others...
>
> In the section:
> +  { ERR_UPASSNOTSET, "%s :Cannot set user pass (+u) while Admin pass (+A)
> is not set.  First use /MODE %s +A <adminpass>", "554" },
> --user should be User and <adminpass> should be <AdminPass> to maintain
> the case of what was said earlier. Ohh, I just noticed this. First use
> should be First, use. That way it includes a pause for it to sound better.
>
> In the section:
> +  { ERR_UPASSSET, "%s :Cannot remove Admin pass (+A) while User pass (+u)
> is still set.  First use /MODE %s -u <userpass>", "553" },
> --<userpass> should be <UserPass> to maintain the case of what was said
> earlier.

Hi Reed, thanks for your corrections once again.

I intentionally used 'Admin' and 'user' to match the modes case (+A and +u).
Note that +u is lower case.  Perhaps using User is still more clear though.
What do you think?  I wanted to avoid confusion about the case of +u.

Current:

Cannot set user pass (+u) while Admin pass (+A) is not set.  First use /MODE #channel
+A <adminpass>
Cannot remove Admin pass (+A) while User pass (+u) is still set.  First use /MODE
#channel -u <userpass>

Possible:

Cannot set User pass (+u) while Admin pass (+A) is not set.  First use /MODE #channel
+A <Admin pass>
Cannot remove Admin pass (+A) while User pass (+u) is still set.  First use /MODE
#channel -u <User pass>

Or

Cannot set User Pass (+u) while Admin Pass (+A) is not set.  First use /MODE #channel
+A <AdminPass>
Cannot remove Admin Pass (+A) while User Pass (+u) is still set.  First use /MODE
#channel -u <UserPass>

Or...(?)

--
Carlo Wood <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

PS I hope you don't mind I quoted you to coder-com in order to allow
   others to give input too.