on Fri, 15 Mar 2002 20:26:37 -0600 (CST) Stacy Brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
|I'll send a note.

I don't think anyone's asking you to work that hard!  There
ought to be a way to send an automatic message... no?
In case the filter isn't perfect, you could include a
(disposable) contact address, and a URL for AOL users.

Ideally, you should not see most of the html email.

Xorath