Carlo,

Are you now threatening to stop maintaining a version of ircu that
undernet neither maintain nor supports, and that is only maintained and
supported (and used?) by.. hmmm.. you?

Please, I beg you to reconsider. All your time and efforts are very
appreciated, by some people. I'm sure. I think.

BTW, I think all those people who stole your GPL code should go to jail.
It oughta be illegal to take someone else's work and re-use it and even
redistribute it for free without paying you royalties. It goes against
what open source software and the GPL are all about: control and
dictatorship.

I firmly believe that you are entitled to control all the enhancements to
the P10 protocol. Like you said, you created it! Nobody should be allowed
to modify it without your consent. Perhaps Undernet would be more stable
and in otherwise better shape if you were still in charge. I bet we could
reach over 100k users with your help!

The Internet really isn't what it used to be. I feel your pain.

Best regards and good luck,

/Robin