Hi coder-com, sorry to bother you, I really really hope you can help me. I'm
trying to compile GNUWorld on mdk8.1...everything has gone fine, and i've
followed the gnuworld-setup site exactly, and i'm up to the 'gmake' of
/home/gnuworld/gnuworld, i get this error:

cd . && aclocal
aclocal: configure.in: 30: macro `AM_PROG_LIBTOOL' not found in library
gmake: *** [aclocal.m4] Error 1

I downloaded Libtool-1.4.2, and that's on the desktop, all installed fine.
I've asked in the channel to try to avoid bothering you, but to no avail. I
hope you can help and once again thanks and sorry to be a pest.
:) tc.