-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Empus
Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2002 10:10 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Coder-Com] FW: X's unban... is that a bug?

But X did *NOT* notify me that I could not remove the ban in X.  It said it
removed the ban, when in actual fact, it did not.
X should not notify a user that a ban is removed, unless that ban is able to
be, and is, removed.  And if it is removing the channel ban, rather than the
one in X's db banlist, it should specify, so the user knows to differentiate
between the two different types.