----- Original Message -----
From: "Sofie Van Tendeloo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Coder-com" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, December 05, 2002 10:02 PM
Subject: Re: [Coder-Com] permanent channel creation

> What do you exactly mean with: 'move X off the channel?'

It not being on the channel ? *g*

Probably like many "chanserv" type services work. You won't see it on your
channel but it CAN do modes/kick/bans from "outside".

/g (bcc'ed to person asking Q)

--
We the unwilling, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible for the
ungrateful. We have done so much, for so long, with so little, we are now

Fre/Gen01/Genesis@Undernet
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.europop.be