From: "Kev" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Tom Scott" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: "Kev" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, December 05, 2002 5:09 AM
Subject: Re: [Coder-Com] permanent channel creation

What if we created some in-channel op commands for "X" like...
!kb (Kickban)

Sorry, that's a no-go. X runs +d to reduce the amount of traffic that
crosses the net to it. We're not willing to change this, and we in
fact want to move X off the channel in the process of time.
--
Kevin L. Mitchell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>