> Kev, how is 2.10.12 going?

It hasn't been under active development, though I've been working
on a database primitives library with which I'm going to rewrite
the entire IRC database layer, and when I get time, I'm going to
finish libevent--both of those will (hopefully) be patched in to
.12.

> As you will remember, I added this password stuff to it
> a long long time ago.  Before it is released there needs
> to be some more discussions and coding I think.

Yeah.  I think I've heard complaints about cores in that code, but
I haven't had time to look...

> I forgot what it was though - it has been such a long time :/
>
> Should be in my old mails though on the subject though.

I may or may not have them--I'm bad about keeping emails sometimes.
--
Kevin L. Mitchell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>