Good afternoon all,

Got a little question about the +x mode.
It seems that some people are not able to log into the x mode or at least set it on
there Ip or whatever you may call it.

We (some op's in a channel) are having a friendly bot in there who helps us out to
keep the channel clean from scary people *grin*.

We would have like to put him on +x to have at least a safer way on hiding it's ip.
We logged him in and stuff but the +x is not able to be set.

Now I wondered if this was a bot matter or not but the fact that some other operators
in our channels aren't able either to turn it on made me wonder even more.
We suggested them to switch servers and all but still the keep on having the problem.

Any suggestions?

Greetings,
Sofie