Looking at the new logging system, the readme.log states:

* OPER - Used to report usage of /OPER, either successfully or unsuccessfully.

though my logging (set to INFO) only shows successful attempts, and;

* USER - Used to report user sign-ons and sign-offs.

also set to INFO and i'm only getting sign-offs.

Is this a typo in the doco or something? because from what we can see the actual
code doesn't exist to log these two, though it's how things used to log in past
ircu versions. ;-)

Thanks,

Nick.

--
Nicolas Triantafillou <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

A year from now, you're gonna weigh more or less than what you do right now
        -- Dr. Phil