On Sun, 2004-01-18 at 13:26, Jessy Côté wrote:
> What's happen with "muh" and the new version of ircu (.06)? We can't rejoin
> channel when we reconnected to "muh". Something wrong?

Though I have no idea what "muh" is, I would suggest that it does not
properly implement RFC 1459.  You should report a bug to the developers.

(FYI, we recently had this issue come up with ezbounce; the maintainers
were notified, and I believe have rectified this issue.  It has to do
with the omission of a colon character prior to the channel name in a
JOIN command from the server--omission is permitted by the RFC, but a
lot of clients seem to get this wrong.)
--
Kevin L. Mitchell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>