The easiest way, in my opinion, is doing it via IRC. use the FORCE command in the channel and so you'll be able to add users with more then 500 access level.

/msg x force #mychannel
/msg x adduser #mychannel user 685

From: Alex Oniciuc <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: coder-com@undernet.org
Subject: [Coder-com] RE: Acces to X
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 00:39:04 +0100

Thanks! It worked :)

Now another question if I may, how do I add users with aceess over 500, is there a module to enable in the website or can I do it on the IRC server?

Thanks again,
Alex

i'm making a difference. Make every IM count for the cause of your choice. Join Now. http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwme0080000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://im.live.com/messenger/im/home/?source=hmtagline