Probably should say username instead of account as well. However this
is an ircu message, so I'll cc this to coder-com for them to look at
and think about, personally I'm thinking it might be better to
redirect them to #usernames with something like, "for more information
please join #Usernames"

- xplora

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]