Hi all

I'm trying to make ircd-ircu listening on localhost (and nothing else),
because i already
have stunnel in front of the ircd and i want ircd to not be accessible
without ssl.

I've try many things, read the sample provided with the package, without any
luck.
Sometimes daemon can not start, sometimes it continu to listen to the public
IP.

Version: 2.10.12.10.dfsg1-1 (debian etch package i found on macmilan
website)

Here is ircd-ircu.conf (default one in fact)

General {
     name = "localhost";
     description = "Debian's ircd default configuration at localhost";
     numeric = 1;
};

Admin {
  Location = "Debian's ircd default configuration at localhost";
  Location = "Please edit your ircd.conf file";
  Contact = "[EMAIL PROTECTED]";
};

Class {
 name = "Local";
 pingfreq = 1 minutes 30 seconds;
 sendq = 160000;
 maxlinks = 100;
 usermode = "+iw";
};

Class {
 name = "Other";
 pingfreq = 1 minutes 30 seconds;
 sendq = 160000;
 maxlinks = 400;
};

Client {
 host = "[EMAIL PROTECTED]";
 ip = "[EMAIL PROTECTED]";
 class = "Other";
};

motd {
 host = "*";
 file = "ircd.motd";
};

Jupe {
 nick = "A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,J,K,L,M,N,O,P,Q,R,S,T,U,V,W,X,Y,Z,{,|,},~,-,_,`";
 nick = "EuWorld,UWorld,UWorld2";
 nick = "login,undernet,protocol,pass,newpass,org";
 nick = "StatServ,NoteServ";
 nick = "ChanSvr,ChanSaver,ChanServ";
 nick = "NickSvr,NickSaver,NickServ";
 nick = "LPT1,LPT2,COM1,COM2,COM3,COM4,AUX";
};

Port {
    port = 6667;
};