Please send follow-up questions to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

On Fri, 2008-10-03 at 02:12 +0200, franck34 wrote:
> Can you give me the line and place regarding the "vhost relation" you
> are speaking ?

It should be easy to find in the example.conf; just search for "port {"
and start reading.  (You'll probably have to back up in the example.conf
to see all that we've written about it.)  That said, it appears the
documentation for the port block begins at line 674 in example.conf.
--
Kevin L. Mitchell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>