As those of you subscribed to patc...@undernet.org may be aware, I have
completed this migration, including setting up a tool to send diffs when
commits are pushed into the SourceForge repository.  The repository can
be accessed at the following URLs:

git://undernet-ircu.git.sourceforge.net/gitroot/undernet-ircu/undernet-ircu/ircu2
 (read-only)

ssh://usern...@undernet-ircu.git.sourceforge.net/gitroot/undernet-ircu/undernet-ircu/ircu2
 (read/write)

The "homepage" and "proto-doc" repositories have also been migrated to
git.

Enjoy!

--
Kevin L. Mitchell <klmi...@mit.edu>