Greetings.  The Undernet Coder Committee is planning to convert our
existing Subversion-based source code repositories to git repositories,
still to be hosted on SourceForge.  I have performed test conversions to
ensure that all branches and history will be preserved by the conversion
and to determine how best to preserve our existing patch mailing
behavior.

If any developer has outstanding changes you wish to commit prior to the
conversion, please do so before tonight, midnight EST (UTC-0500).  (You
have the same amount of time to register any objections, by the way...)

(I'm assuming that there will be neither objections nor outstanding
commits, which is why I'm giving such a short period of time to register
them.)

Thanks,
--
Kevin L. Mitchell <klmi...@mit.edu>