Thank you, Melanie, for your reply and the information you shared,
including the attached "Report to the Sorghum and Millet Crop Germplasm
Committee" (April 2024). The work you are doing is appreciated.

May I ask if your office (and I might add to this question, the USDA
station that David Brenner heads in Ames, IA) has any regular interaction
with counterpart agencies in Canada and Mexico? The latter might have
interesting potential for what we call "S9 millets," which scientists there
would certainly be aware of.

All the best,

Don

DO, EL, MI, US