Thank you, Babak, for this pointer. Very interested to learn of the work of
Dr, Om Dangi on pearl millet in Canada. Looking online, I see he has also
worked on sorghum.

The URL you supplied did something unusual - not your fault - but it led to
the website of a US -based organization that states that it was AERC but is
now Clean Earth Inc. at a different URL. The AERC you're referring to
is Agriculture Environmental Renewal Canada (AERC) at https://www.aerc.ca -
the only difference I see being the https rather than http in the URL.
Please note https://www.aerc.ca as the good URL.

In any event, someone reached out to me mentioning you (thanks for the
referral) and I'll follow up with them and with Dr. Dangi, and will share
what I find out with the list.

All the best,

Don

DO, EL, MI, US