kadubhumika commented on PR #73947:
URL: https://github.com/apache/airflow/pull/73947#issuecomment-5936495292

   @Owen-CH-Leung @eladkal l I dug into the Breeze core configurations to find 
out why the OpenSearch integration tests weren't executing on this PR.
   I found that opensearch was categorized under OTHER_PROVIDERS_INTEGRATIONS 
instead of TESTABLE_PROVIDERS_INTEGRATIONS in global_constants.py. Because the 
selective checks mechanism filters on the testable list to determine the 
integration execution matrix, changes to the provider paths were bypassing the 
OpenSearch test engine completely.
   I have pushed a commit directly to this branch to move "opensearch" into 
TESTABLE_PROVIDERS_INTEGRATIONS and map its owner module. I also added a 
targeted selective-check regression unit test that passes cleanly locally. The 
GitHub Actions CI runner should now be able to spin up the live OpenSearch test 
container environment automatically to verify the suite. Please let me know 
your thoughts!


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to