kadubhumika commented on PR #73947: URL: https://github.com/apache/airflow/pull/73947#issuecomment-5936680094
Hi @Owen-CH-Leung and @eladkal , I investigated why the OpenSearch provider integration test was not being triggered and found that opensearch was categorized under OTHER_PROVIDERS_INTEGRATIONS instead of TESTABLE_PROVIDERS_INTEGRATIONS. I’ve pushed a fix that: moves opensearch into TESTABLE_PROVIDERS_INTEGRATIONS adds the OpenSearch provider owner mapping adds a regression test to verify that OpenSearch provider changes trigger the integration test The targeted selective-check test passes locally. The new commit is 06d3574. Could you please review this change and let me know if anything needs to be adjusted? If everything looks good, I’d be happy for the PR to be merged. Thank you for the review and guidance! -- This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service. To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the URL above to go to the specific comment. To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected] For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at: [email protected]
