kadubhumika commented on code in PR #74093:
URL: https://github.com/apache/airflow/pull/74093#discussion_r4178548305


##########
airflow-core/src/airflow/utils/sqlalchemy.py:
##########
@@ -291,6 +291,73 @@ def load_dialect_impl(self, dialect):
         return super().load_dialect_impl(dialect)
 
 
+class DagRunConfJSON(TypeDecorator):

Review Comment:
   Thanks @ashb  Yes, that makes sense. Thanks for pointing out the design 
issue  I was fixing this at the PostgreSQL/JSONB storage layer, while the 
actual failure happens later during MessagePack encoding.
   I verified that 1.7e308 can become a huge Python int, and 
msgspec.msgpack.encode() raises an OverflowError for integers outside its 
supported range.
   I’ll rework the PR to handle this at the encoding boundary instead, and I’ll 
investigate the appropriate way to convert oversized integer values to float 
before MessagePack serialization.
   I’ll update the implementation and regression tests accordingly. I’ll keep 
this PR open and push the revised approach.
   Thanks for pointing me in the right direction! Dont close pr



-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to