kadubhumika commented on code in PR #74093:
URL: https://github.com/apache/airflow/pull/74093#discussion_r4178548305


##########
airflow-core/src/airflow/utils/sqlalchemy.py:
##########
@@ -291,6 +291,73 @@ def load_dialect_impl(self, dialect):
         return super().load_dialect_impl(dialect)
 
 
+class DagRunConfJSON(TypeDecorator):

Review Comment:
   Hi @ashb , I checked the downstream behavior.
   1.7e308 can become a 309-digit Python int after the PostgreSQL JSONB 
round-trip, and msgspec.msgpack.encode() raises OverflowError for that value.
   I also found that #73783 addresses the MessagePack overflow for large 
integers, but it does not restore the original float type after the JSONB 
round-trip.
   I’ll now trace the Airflow encoding path to see whether converting oversized 
integers to floats before MessagePack is sufficient and safe, rather than 
changing the JSONB storage layer.



-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to