potiuk commented on PR #74305:
URL: https://github.com/apache/airflow/pull/74305#issuecomment-6033170346

   > Thanks @shahar1 for taking this on, and @molcay for raising it; you're 
right that this should have been run against real BigQuery before review. I'm 
setting up a GCP project and will post a run of 
`example_bigquery_queries_async` with this change here (it covers both 
deferrable checks), so you don't have to pull the branch. My Google provider 
PRs will include real-GCP evidence from now on, as proposed on the dev list.
   
   Yeah. I also let some of those slip. And we have to figure out better way - 
soon I hope.
   
   Note @molcay @VladaZakharova -> for whatever reason your message is in 
devlist archive but at least few people did not receive it (not even in SPAM). 
This is a second time I saw it happen, so I am going to raise to ASF Infra as a 
ticket - because there is something fishy about the delivery of those messages. 


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to