robMate opened a new pull request, #27201:
URL: https://github.com/apache/camel/pull/27201

   # Description
   
   We wanted to work with subscriptions and discovered that there are some 
parameters are not handed over to the milo client.
   
   In the camel-milo client subscription setup the following parameters are 
available but not handed over to the milo library:
   
       samplingInterval (common)
       requestedPublishingInterval (client)
       dataChangeFilterDeadbandType (common)
       dataChangeFilterDeadbandValue (common)
       dataChangeFilterTrigger (common)
   
   I made the following changes:
   - Hand over the missing parameters to milo
   - in camel-milo there is no parameter defined to set the OPC queue size, 
which is needed for higher frequency subscriptions. So we added this one as 
well "queueSize"
   - The parameter dataChangeFilterDeadbandType (common) used UInteger as data 
type which is not supported in camel so I changed it to a Integer parameter. 
   
   
   I updated the test MonitorItemTest.java to test the samplingInterval, 
requestedPublishingInterval, queueSize.
   
   Unfortunately i was not able to write a test for dataChangeFilter*, i was 
only able to test it against a real PLC. 
   
   # Target
   
   - [x] I checked that the commit is targeting the correct branch (Camel 4 
uses the `main` branch)
   
   # Tracking
   - [x] If this is a large change, bug fix, or code improvement, I checked 
there is a [JIRA issue](https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL) filed for 
the change (usually before you start working on it).
   
   <!--
   # *Note*: trivial changes like, typos, minor documentation fixes and other 
small items do not require a JIRA issue. In this case your pull request should 
address just this issue, without pulling in other changes.
   -->
   
   # Apache Camel coding standards and style
   
   - [x] I checked that each commit in the pull request has a meaningful 
subject line and body.
   
   <!--
   If you're unsure, you can format the pull request title like `[CAMEL-XXX] 
Fixes bug in camel-file component`, where you replace `CAMEL-XXX` with the 
appropriate JIRA issue.
   -->
   
   - [x] I have run `mvn clean install -DskipTests` locally from root folder 
and I have committed all auto-generated changes. -> only from camel-milo folder
   
   <!--
   You can run the aforementioned command in your module so that the build 
auto-formats your code. This will also be verified as part of the checks and 
your PR may be rejected if if there are uncommited changes after running `mvn 
clean install -DskipTests`.
   
   You can learn more about the contribution guidelines at 
https://github.com/apache/camel/blob/main/CONTRIBUTING.md
   -->
   
   # AI-assisted contributions
   
   - [ ] If this PR includes AI-generated code, commits have proper 
co-authorship attribution (e.g., `Co-authored-by` trailers) and the PR 
description identifies the AI tool used.
   
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to