michalvavrik commented on code in PR #6851:
URL: https://github.com/apache/camel-k/pull/6851#discussion_r4166077272
##########
pkg/trait/knative_test.go:
##########
@@ -1326,46 +1316,35 @@ func newFakeClient(namespace string) (client.Client,
error) {
if err != nil {
return nil, err
}
- brokerURL, err := apis.ParseURL("http://broker-default.host/")
- if err != nil {
- return nil, err
- }
+ // The Channel and Broker resources are only read as unstructured
objects
Review Comment:
But yes, we can use duck types, I just didn't find any real usage, so I
thought we shouldn't maintain them. Maybe the question is whether I should
rewrite it into more meaningful (in a sense "not test only") test though.
--
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]