Messages by Date
-
2026/09/13
(echarts-handbook) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/js-yaml-3.15.2 deleted (was 4bfd31d5)
github-bot
-
2026/09/13
(echarts-handbook) branch master updated (c8577318 -> 27e5d82c)
wangzx
-
2026/09/13
(echarts-handbook) 01/01: Merge pull request #197 from apache/dependabot/npm_and_yarn/js-yaml-3.15.2
wangzx
-
2026/09/13
Re: [PR] build(deps): bump js-yaml from 3.14.2 to 3.15.2 [echarts-handbook]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/13
(echarts-handbook) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/multi-9a3a8d2803 deleted (was fcc7a6c5)
github-bot
-
2026/09/13
Re: [PR] build(deps): bump svgo and nuxt [echarts-handbook]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/13
Re: [PR] build(deps): bump svgo and nuxt [echarts-handbook]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/13
(echarts-examples) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/multi-5e81c1b34f deleted (was e2664d7b)
github-bot
-
2026/09/13
(echarts-examples) branch gh-pages updated (1030812a -> aebd221b)
wangzx
-
2026/09/13
(echarts-examples) 01/01: Merge pull request #184 from apache/dependabot/npm_and_yarn/multi-5e81c1b34f
wangzx
-
2026/09/13
Re: [PR] chore(deps): bump brace-expansion [echarts-examples]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/13
Re: [PR] chore(deps-dev): bump baseline-browser-mapping from 2.9.19 to 2.11.21 [echarts-examples]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/13
Re: [PR] chore(deps-dev): bump sharp from 0.32.6 to 0.35.4 [echarts-examples]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/13
(echarts-examples) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/multi-5e81c1b34f created (now e2664d7b)
github-bot
-
2026/09/13
(echarts-examples) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/sharp-0.35.4 deleted (was 79284559)
github-bot
-
2026/09/13
Re: [PR] chore(deps-dev): bump sharp from 0.32.6 to 0.35.4 [echarts-examples]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/13
(echarts-examples) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/baseline-browser-mapping-2.11.21 deleted (was c8bbc74d)
github-bot
-
2026/09/13
Re: [PR] chore(deps-dev): bump baseline-browser-mapping from 2.9.19 to 2.11.21 [echarts-examples]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/13
[PR] chore(deps): bump brace-expansion [echarts-examples]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/13
(echarts-www) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/baseline-browser-mapping-2.11.22 deleted (was 4ecb834f)
github-bot
-
2026/09/13
Re: [PR] chore(deps-dev): bump baseline-browser-mapping from 2.10.38 to 2.11.22 [echarts-www]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/13
Re: [PR] chore(deps-dev): bump baseline-browser-mapping from 2.10.38 to 2.11.22 [echarts-www]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/13
(echarts-examples) branch gh-pages updated (02c4404a -> 1030812a)
wangzx
-
2026/09/13
(echarts-examples) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/multi-c5ebbb4833 deleted (was 5263a735)
github-bot
-
2026/09/13
(echarts-examples) branch gh-pages updated (ef748beb -> 02c4404a)
wangzx
-
2026/09/13
(echarts-examples) 01/01: Merge pull request #183 from apache/dependabot/npm_and_yarn/multi-c5ebbb4833
wangzx
-
2026/09/13
Re: [PR] chore(deps): bump js-yaml [echarts-examples]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/13
(echarts-examples) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/browserslist-4.28.8 deleted (was 3eaad867)
github-bot
-
2026/09/13
(echarts-examples) 01/01: Merge pull request #180 from apache/dependabot/npm_and_yarn/browserslist-4.28.8
wangzx
-
2026/09/13
Re: [PR] chore(deps-dev): bump browserslist from 4.28.1 to 4.28.8 [echarts-examples]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/13
(echarts-www) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/browserslist-4.28.9 deleted (was 1a2c1a43)
github-bot
-
2026/09/13
(echarts-www) 01/01: Merge pull request #101 from apache/dependabot/npm_and_yarn/browserslist-4.28.9
wangzx
-
2026/09/13
Re: [PR] chore(deps-dev): bump browserslist from 4.28.2 to 4.28.9 [echarts-www]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/13
(echarts-www) branch master updated (7bb13045 -> 4e9b6889)
wangzx
-
2026/09/13
Re: [PR] fix(tree): avoid crashes when data is emptied or nodes are removed. [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/13
Re: [PR] fix(candlestick/boxplot): accept null and undefined data items [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/13
Re: [PR] fix(candlestick/boxplot): accept null and undefined data items [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/13
Re: [PR] fix(tooltip): clear pending timers on dispose [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/13
(echarts) branch release updated (8ce1ccff4 -> f6be35854)
wangzx
-
2026/09/13
(echarts) 01/01: Merge pull request #21733 from SEPURI-SAI-KRISHNA/fix/tooltip-clear-pending-timers-on-dispose
wangzx
-
2026/09/13
Re: [PR] fix(tooltip): clear pending timers on dispose [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/13
(echarts) 01/01: Merge pull request #21734 from SEPURI-SAI-KRISHNA/fix/whiskerbox-empty-value
wangzx
-
2026/09/13
(echarts) branch release updated (e8e3c4dc2 -> 8ce1ccff4)
wangzx
-
2026/09/13
Re: [PR] fix(core): makes the `opts` argument of `echartsInstance.getConnectedDataURL` optional [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/13
(echarts) 01/01: Merge pull request #21736 from SEPURI-SAI-KRISHNA/fix/get-connected-dataurl-optional-opts
wangzx
-
2026/09/13
(echarts) branch release updated (84b69e481 -> e8e3c4dc2)
wangzx
-
2026/09/13
Re: [PR] fix(core): makes the `opts` argument of `echartsInstance.getConnectedDataURL` optional [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/13
Re: [I] [Feature] Z index styling property of breadcrumbs [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/13
Re: [I] Breaking change from 5.2.0 to 5.2.1: AxisBaseOption.data no longer available [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/13
Re: [I] [Bug] setOption not working [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/13
Re: [I] [Bug] 雷达图淡出圆点没有淡出变色 [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/13
Re: [I] [Bug] pie chart, when setting border. Gap display bug [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/13
Re: [I] [Bug] type: 'time' 在一组固定的数据下,造成渲染卡顿 [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/13
Re: [I] [Bug] axisLine.lineStyle.color making progressbar at 0 when color: '#000', color: >'#999' hide the progress bar [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/13
Re: [I] [Bug] type: 'time' 在一组固定的数据下,造成渲染卡顿 [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/13
Re: [I] [Bug] 雷达图淡出圆点没有淡出变色 [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/13
[PR] build(deps-dev): bump js-yaml from 3.14.2 to 3.15.2 [echarts-wordcloud-generator]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/13
Re: [PR] build(deps-dev): bump js-yaml from 3.14.2 to 3.15.1 [echarts-wordcloud-generator]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/13
(echarts-wordcloud-generator) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/js-yaml-3.15.1 deleted (was e43f64d)
github-bot
-
2026/09/13
(echarts-wordcloud-generator) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/js-yaml-3.15.2 created (now 3ea157e)
github-bot
-
2026/09/13
Re: [PR] build(deps-dev): bump js-yaml from 3.14.2 to 3.15.1 [echarts-wordcloud-generator]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/13
[PR] chore(deps-dev): bump js-yaml from 3.15.1 to 3.15.2 [echarts-bar-racing]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/13
(echarts-bar-racing) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/js-yaml-3.15.2 created (now 8bb4ece)
github-bot
-
2026/09/13
[PR] chore(deps): bump js-yaml [echarts-examples]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/13
(echarts-examples) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/multi-c5ebbb4833 created (now 5263a735)
github-bot
-
2026/09/12
Re: [PR] fix(core): make getConnectedDataURL opts optional [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/12
Re: [I] [Feature] 想要配置其他的按钮,通过点击按钮调用dataView展示的方法 [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/12
Re: [I] 点击热力图某区域,给上方对应图形添加阴影部分 [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/12
Re: [I] [Feature] Set default legend icon for different series types [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/12
Re: [I] [Bug] Splitlines not appear when boundaryGap is set to false [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/12
Re: [I] [Bug] registerMap存在多层地图,底层地图会被拖动 [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/12
Re: [I] [ Cannot select overlapping bubbles in a scatter chart Bubble Chart] [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/12
Re: [I] 点击热力图某区域,给上方对应图形添加阴影部分 [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/12
(echarts-handbook) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/js-yaml-3.15.2 created (now 4bfd31d5)
github-bot
-
2026/09/12
[PR] build(deps): bump js-yaml from 3.14.2 to 3.15.2 [echarts-handbook]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/11
(echarts) branch release updated (ddfd8f8a0 -> 84b69e481)
wangzx
-
2026/09/11
Re: [PR] fix(axis): make axis.min/max behave consistently with series.data and axis.dataMin/Max [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/11
(echarts) 01/01: Merge pull request #21638 from apache/fix/axis-min-max
wangzx
-
2026/09/11
(echarts) branch fix/axis-min-max deleted (was 804041031)
wangzx
-
2026/09/11
Re: [PR] fix(axis): make axis.min/max behave consistently with series.data and axis.dataMin/Max [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/11
(echarts) branch release updated (cd9de600d -> ddfd8f8a0)
wangzx
-
2026/09/11
Re: [PR] fix(format): preserve literal replacement characters in values [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/11
Re: [PR] fix(format): preserve literal replacement characters in values [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/11
(echarts) 01/01: Merge pull request #21751 from Hanabi9248/codex/literal-template-values
wangzx
-
2026/09/11
Re: [PR] fix(marker): use raw value without precision rounding when the mark line targets a specific axis value or is in `min/max` type [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/11
(echarts) branch fix/markLine-precision updated (4272afb10 -> 581ae9a39)
wangzx
-
2026/09/11
Re: [PR] fix(marker): fix mark line is not at the expected position due to default precision when it targets a specific axis value [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/11
Re: [PR] fix(marker): fix mark line is not at the expected position due to default precision when it targets a specific axis value [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/11
[PR] fix(marker): fix mark line is not at the expected position due to default precision when it targets a specific axis value [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/11
(echarts) branch fix/markLine-precision created (now 4272afb10)
wangzx
-
2026/09/11
(echarts) 01/01: fix(marker): retrieve mark line precision from value rather than default precision when it targets axis value to ensure it is at the expected position
wangzx
-
2026/09/11
Re: [PR] fix(format): preserve literal replacement characters in values [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/11
Re: [PR] fix(model): don't require TimelineComponent for media-only option. close #21686 [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/11
Re: [PR] fix(model): don't require TimelineComponent for media-only option. close #21686 [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/11
Re: [PR] fix(model): don't require TimelineComponent for media-only option. close #21686 [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/11
Re: [PR] fix(MarkLineView): skip invalid markLine items that were normalized to undefined [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/11
Re: [PR] fix(MarkLineView): skip invalid markLine items that were normalized to undefined [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/11
Re: [PR] fix(core): make getConnectedDataURL opts optional [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/11
Re: [PR] fix(tooltip): guard against removed series in cached axis tooltip params (Fixes #21732) [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/11
(echarts) branch master updated: fix(typo): correct 'becuase' typo in code comments (#21731)
wangzx
-
2026/09/11
Re: [PR] fix: correct 'becuase' typo in code comments [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/11
Re: [PR] fix: correct 'becuase' typo in code comments [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/11
Re: [I] [Bug] echarts 在node:16.17.0 docker 镜像下通过node canvas生成图片背景颜色出错 [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/11
Re: [I] Echarts Support for Nested JSON Data with Multi-Level Dimensions in ECharts [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/11
Re: [I] [Feature] Excuse me, How to solve the problem of `dispatchAction ({type: 'showTip'});` invalidity in bar3D?请问dispatchAction({ type: 'showTip' });在bar3D中无效该如何解决? [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/11
Re: [I] Echarts Support for Nested JSON Data with Multi-Level Dimensions in ECharts [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/11
Re: [I] [Bug] barMinHeight is always showing last stacked series even if value is zero [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/11
Re: [I] [Feature] Excuse me, How to solve the problem of `dispatchAction ({type: 'showTip'});` invalidity in bar3D?请问dispatchAction({ type: 'showTip' });在bar3D中无效该如何解决? [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/11
Re: [PR] fix(format): preserve literal replacement characters in values [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/11
[PR] fix(format): preserve literal replacement characters in values [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/10
(echarts) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/test/runTest/js-yaml-4.3.2 deleted (was 9b4f81dda)
github-bot
-
2026/09/10
Re: [PR] chore(deps-dev): bump js-yaml from 4.3.0 to 4.3.2 in /test/runTest [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/10
(echarts) 01/01: Merge pull request #21750 from apache/dependabot/npm_and_yarn/test/runTest/js-yaml-4.3.2
wangzx
-
2026/09/10
Re: [PR] chore(deps-dev): bump js-yaml from 4.3.0 to 4.3.2 in /test/runTest [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/10
(echarts) branch master updated (018ed3998 -> 854017e0c)
wangzx
-
2026/09/10
(echarts-www) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/baseline-browser-mapping-2.11.22 created (now 4ecb834f)
github-bot
-
2026/09/10
[PR] chore(deps-dev): bump baseline-browser-mapping from 2.10.38 to 2.11.22 [echarts-www]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/10
Re: [I] [Feature] tooltip.appendToBody with no scroll [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/10
Re: [I] [Feature] tooltip.appendToBody with no scroll [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/10
Re: [I] [Feature] Conversion rate of adjacent two layers in funnel chart漏斗图相邻两层的转化率 [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/10
(echarts-examples) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/baseline-browser-mapping-2.11.21 created (now c8bbc74d)
github-bot
-
2026/09/10
[PR] chore(deps-dev): bump baseline-browser-mapping from 2.9.19 to 2.11.21 [echarts-examples]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/10
Re: [I] [Bug] Unexpected behaviour with axis min/max and grid lines/labels [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/09
(echarts-handbook) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/multi-9a3a8d2803 created (now fcc7a6c5)
github-bot
-
2026/09/09
[PR] build(deps): bump svgo and nuxt [echarts-handbook]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/09
(echarts-bot) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/multi-c5ebbb4833 created (now c2fa4e8)
github-bot
-
2026/09/09
[PR] chore(deps): bump js-yaml [echarts-bot]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/09
[PR] chore(deps-dev): bump js-yaml from 4.3.0 to 4.3.2 in /test/runTest [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/09
(echarts) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/test/runTest/js-yaml-4.3.2 created (now 9b4f81dda)
github-bot
-
2026/09/09
Re: [PR] chore(deps-dev): bump js-yaml from 4.3.0 to 4.3.2 in /test/runTest [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/09
Re: [PR] build(deps): bump hono from 4.12.26 to 4.13.1 [echarts-mcp]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/09
(echarts-mcp) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/hono-4.13.7 created (now c2fed06)
github-bot
-
2026/09/09
(echarts-mcp) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/hono-4.13.1 deleted (was 20b29c9)
github-bot
-
2026/09/09
[PR] build(deps): bump hono from 4.12.26 to 4.13.7 [echarts-mcp]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/09
Re: [PR] build(deps): bump hono from 4.12.26 to 4.13.1 [echarts-mcp]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/09
Re: [PR] Feat/box plot labels [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/09
Re: [I] [Feature] Line chart tooltip needs axisValueLabel.formatter [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/09
Re: [I] [Bug] Unexpected behaviour with axis min/max and grid lines/labels [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/08
(echarts-examples) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/sharp-0.35.4 created (now 79284559)
github-bot
-
2026/09/08
[PR] chore(deps-dev): bump sharp from 0.32.6 to 0.35.4 [echarts-examples]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/08
Re: [I] [Bug] 柱状图下钻后,点击返回后当前柱子颜色消失 [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/08
Re: [I] [Bug] 柱状图下钻后,点击返回后当前柱子颜色消失 [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/07
Re: [I] [Feature] 旭日图label文字沿着弧线分布 [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/07
Re: [I] [Bug] echarts import map bug(empty canvas, but hover can see tips) [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/07
Re: [I] [Bug] 3d柱状图高度不正常显示 [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/07
Re: [I] [Bug] apache e chart half doughnut chart is not working, for some time it is looking good later on getting shaped out and going in to full circle [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/07
Re: [I] [Feature] 旭日图label文字沿着弧线分布 [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/07
Re: [I] [Bug] SunburstDataParams not exported as a module [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/07
Re: [I] [Bug] SunburstDataParams not exported as a module [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/07
Re: [I] tooltip.textStyle.width It doesn't work. [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/07
Re: [I] [Bug] 散点图配置hideOverlap不生效 [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/07
Re: [I] [Bug] Candlestick width not increasing on zoom with time xAxis and 'empty' filterMode [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/07
Re: [I] [Bug] 散点图配置hideOverlap不生效 [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/07
Re: [I] [Bug] apache e chart half doughnut chart is not working, for some time it is looking good later on getting shaped out and going in to full circle [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/07
Re: [I] [Bug] 3d柱状图高度不正常显示 [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/07
Re: [I] tooltip.textStyle.width It doesn't work. [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/07
Re: [I] Legend hoverLink emphasis highlighting becomes unresponsive on line series above ~2,000-3,000 points (SVG renderer) [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/07
Re: [I] Legend hoverLink emphasis highlighting becomes unresponsive on line series above ~2,000-3,000 points (SVG renderer) [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/07
Re: [PR] Animate stacked bars in Bar Series from the 'bottom' [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/07
[PR] chore(deps-dev): bump browserslist from 4.28.2 to 4.28.9 [echarts-www]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/07
(echarts-www) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/browserslist-4.28.9 created (now 1a2c1a43)
github-bot
-
2026/09/06
Re: [I] [Bug] 在webComponents中使用ECharts 3D柱状图时,鼠标在画布内旋转操作非常卡顿,但移出画布外旋转则流畅。 [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/06
Re: [I] [Bug] 雷达图淡出圆点没有淡出变色 [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/06
Re: [I] [Bug] type: 'time' 在一组固定的数据下,造成渲染卡顿 [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/06
Re: [I] [Bug] 在webComponents中使用ECharts 3D柱状图时,鼠标在画布内旋转操作非常卡顿,但移出画布外旋转则流畅。 [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/06
Re: [I] [Bug] 在echarts源码的dist文件夹下的echarts.esm.js文件中,使用了 var DataView = function(),然而 DataView是个标准对象,经常会new DataView(buffer,byteOffset,byteLength),echarts这样改写 会导致原来的标准对象失效 [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/06
Re: [I] [Bug] 在echarts源码的dist文件夹下的echarts.esm.js文件中,使用了 var DataView = function(),然而 DataView是个标准对象,经常会new DataView(buffer,byteOffset,byteLength),echarts这样改写 会导致原来的标准对象失效 [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/06
[PR] chore(deps-dev): bump browserslist from 4.24.4 to 4.28.9 [echarts-from-mermaid]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/06
(echarts-from-mermaid) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/browserslist-4.28.9 created (now bf560a7)
github-bot
-
2026/09/05
Re: [I] [Bug] dataZoom current data shadow line does not match with series line [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/05
Re: [I] [Bug] dataZoom current data shadow line does not match with series line [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/05
[PR] fix(model): don't require TimelineComponent for media-only option. close #21686 [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/05
Re: [PR] fix(model): don't require TimelineComponent for media-only option. close #21686 [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/04
Re: [I] [Bug] surface曲面想根据数据生成一个类似圆柱体,数据只有两千多条渲染失败 [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/04
(echarts-bar-racing) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/nanoid-3.3.18 created (now 22443cb)
github-bot
-
2026/09/04
[PR] chore(deps): bump nanoid from 3.1.23 to 3.3.18 [echarts-bar-racing]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/04
Re: [I] Echarts Support for Nested JSON Data with Multi-Level Dimensions in ECharts [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/04
Re: [I] [Bug] surface曲面想根据数据生成一个类似圆柱体,数据只有两千多条渲染失败 [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/04
Re: [I] [Feature] Visualize gaps in charts without needing to explicitly specify nulls in the data [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/04
Re: [I] [Feature] Visualize gaps in charts without needing to explicitly specify nulls in the data [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/04
[PR] chore(deps-dev): bump browserslist from 4.28.1 to 4.28.8 [echarts-examples]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/04
Re: [PR] build(deps-dev): bump browserslist from 4.28.1 to 4.28.8 [echarts-doc]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/04
(echarts-doc) 01/01: Merge pull request #532 from apache/dependabot/npm_and_yarn/brace-expansion-2.1.4
wangzx
-
2026/09/04
Re: [PR] build(deps-dev): bump brace-expansion from 2.0.2 to 2.1.4 [echarts-doc]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/04
Re: [PR] build(deps): bump browserslist from 4.28.2 to 4.28.8 [echarts-handbook]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/04
Re: [I] Legend hoverLink emphasis highlighting becomes unresponsive on line series above ~2,000-3,000 points (SVG renderer) [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/04
Re: [PR] build(deps): bump brace-expansion from 1.1.13 to 1.1.18 [echarts-handbook]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/04
[PR] build(deps-dev): bump @babel/core, @babel/preset-env and babel-loader [echarts-doc]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/04
(echarts-doc) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/postcss-selector-parser-6.1.4 deleted (was 6f642863)
github-bot
-
2026/09/04
(echarts-handbook) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/browserslist-4.28.8 deleted (was 70ce8a13)
github-bot
-
2026/09/04
(echarts-handbook) branch gh-pages updated (be803890 -> 86e9a5ae)
github-bot
-
2026/09/04
(echarts-handbook) branch master updated (2b6fc8ac -> 34156802)
wangzx
-
2026/09/04
Re: [PR] chore(deps): bump fflate from 0.8.2 to 0.8.3 [echarts-examples]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/04
(echarts-handbook) branch gh-pages updated (86e9a5ae -> 6022137d)
github-bot
-
2026/09/04
(echarts-doc) branch master updated (b219b7ba -> bb13ac41)
wangzx
-
2026/09/04
(echarts-examples) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/browserslist-4.28.8 created (now 3eaad867)
github-bot
-
2026/09/04
Re: [PR] build(deps): bump tar and nuxt [echarts-handbook]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/04
(echarts-doc) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/multi-d6563cc7ef created (now 28a4ea3a)
github-bot
-
2026/09/04
Re: [PR] build(deps): bump tar and nuxt [echarts-handbook]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/04
(echarts-handbook) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/multi-30f91be0cb deleted (was f21e9991)
github-bot