Messages by Date
-
2026/09/08
[PR] chore(deps-dev): bump sharp from 0.32.6 to 0.35.4 [echarts-examples]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/08
Re: [I] [Bug] 柱状图下钻后,点击返回后当前柱子颜色消失 [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/08
Re: [I] [Bug] 柱状图下钻后,点击返回后当前柱子颜色消失 [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/07
Re: [I] [Feature] 旭日图label文字沿着弧线分布 [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/07
Re: [I] [Bug] echarts import map bug(empty canvas, but hover can see tips) [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/07
Re: [I] [Bug] 3d柱状图高度不正常显示 [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/07
Re: [I] [Bug] apache e chart half doughnut chart is not working, for some time it is looking good later on getting shaped out and going in to full circle [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/07
Re: [I] [Feature] 旭日图label文字沿着弧线分布 [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/07
Re: [I] [Bug] SunburstDataParams not exported as a module [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/07
Re: [I] [Bug] SunburstDataParams not exported as a module [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/07
Re: [I] tooltip.textStyle.width It doesn't work. [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/07
Re: [I] [Bug] 散点图配置hideOverlap不生效 [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/07
Re: [I] [Bug] Candlestick width not increasing on zoom with time xAxis and 'empty' filterMode [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/07
Re: [I] [Bug] 散点图配置hideOverlap不生效 [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/07
Re: [I] [Bug] apache e chart half doughnut chart is not working, for some time it is looking good later on getting shaped out and going in to full circle [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/07
Re: [I] [Bug] 3d柱状图高度不正常显示 [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/07
Re: [I] tooltip.textStyle.width It doesn't work. [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/07
Re: [I] Legend hoverLink emphasis highlighting becomes unresponsive on line series above ~2,000-3,000 points (SVG renderer) [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/07
Re: [I] Legend hoverLink emphasis highlighting becomes unresponsive on line series above ~2,000-3,000 points (SVG renderer) [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/07
Re: [PR] Animate stacked bars in Bar Series from the 'bottom' [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/07
[PR] chore(deps-dev): bump browserslist from 4.28.2 to 4.28.9 [echarts-www]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/07
(echarts-www) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/browserslist-4.28.9 created (now 1a2c1a43)
github-bot
-
2026/09/06
Re: [I] [Bug] 在webComponents中使用ECharts 3D柱状图时,鼠标在画布内旋转操作非常卡顿,但移出画布外旋转则流畅。 [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/06
Re: [I] [Bug] 雷达图淡出圆点没有淡出变色 [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/06
Re: [I] [Bug] type: 'time' 在一组固定的数据下,造成渲染卡顿 [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/06
Re: [I] [Bug] 在webComponents中使用ECharts 3D柱状图时,鼠标在画布内旋转操作非常卡顿,但移出画布外旋转则流畅。 [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/06
Re: [I] [Bug] 在echarts源码的dist文件夹下的echarts.esm.js文件中,使用了 var DataView = function(),然而 DataView是个标准对象,经常会new DataView(buffer,byteOffset,byteLength),echarts这样改写 会导致原来的标准对象失效 [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/06
Re: [I] [Bug] 在echarts源码的dist文件夹下的echarts.esm.js文件中,使用了 var DataView = function(),然而 DataView是个标准对象,经常会new DataView(buffer,byteOffset,byteLength),echarts这样改写 会导致原来的标准对象失效 [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/06
[PR] chore(deps-dev): bump browserslist from 4.24.4 to 4.28.9 [echarts-from-mermaid]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/06
(echarts-from-mermaid) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/browserslist-4.28.9 created (now bf560a7)
github-bot
-
2026/09/05
Re: [I] [Bug] dataZoom current data shadow line does not match with series line [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/05
Re: [I] [Bug] dataZoom current data shadow line does not match with series line [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/05
[PR] fix(model): don't require TimelineComponent for media-only option. close #21686 [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/05
Re: [PR] fix(model): don't require TimelineComponent for media-only option. close #21686 [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/04
Re: [I] [Bug] surface曲面想根据数据生成一个类似圆柱体,数据只有两千多条渲染失败 [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/04
(echarts-bar-racing) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/nanoid-3.3.18 created (now 22443cb)
github-bot
-
2026/09/04
[PR] chore(deps): bump nanoid from 3.1.23 to 3.3.18 [echarts-bar-racing]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/04
Re: [I] Echarts Support for Nested JSON Data with Multi-Level Dimensions in ECharts [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/04
Re: [I] [Bug] surface曲面想根据数据生成一个类似圆柱体,数据只有两千多条渲染失败 [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/04
Re: [I] [Feature] Visualize gaps in charts without needing to explicitly specify nulls in the data [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/04
Re: [I] [Feature] Visualize gaps in charts without needing to explicitly specify nulls in the data [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/04
[PR] chore(deps-dev): bump browserslist from 4.28.1 to 4.28.8 [echarts-examples]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/04
Re: [PR] build(deps-dev): bump browserslist from 4.28.1 to 4.28.8 [echarts-doc]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/04
(echarts-doc) 01/01: Merge pull request #532 from apache/dependabot/npm_and_yarn/brace-expansion-2.1.4
wangzx
-
2026/09/04
Re: [PR] build(deps-dev): bump brace-expansion from 2.0.2 to 2.1.4 [echarts-doc]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/04
Re: [PR] build(deps): bump browserslist from 4.28.2 to 4.28.8 [echarts-handbook]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/04
Re: [I] Legend hoverLink emphasis highlighting becomes unresponsive on line series above ~2,000-3,000 points (SVG renderer) [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/04
Re: [PR] build(deps): bump brace-expansion from 1.1.13 to 1.1.18 [echarts-handbook]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/04
[PR] build(deps-dev): bump @babel/core, @babel/preset-env and babel-loader [echarts-doc]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/04
(echarts-doc) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/postcss-selector-parser-6.1.4 deleted (was 6f642863)
github-bot
-
2026/09/04
(echarts-handbook) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/browserslist-4.28.8 deleted (was 70ce8a13)
github-bot
-
2026/09/04
(echarts-handbook) branch gh-pages updated (be803890 -> 86e9a5ae)
github-bot
-
2026/09/04
(echarts-handbook) branch master updated (2b6fc8ac -> 34156802)
wangzx
-
2026/09/04
Re: [PR] chore(deps): bump fflate from 0.8.2 to 0.8.3 [echarts-examples]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/04
(echarts-handbook) branch gh-pages updated (86e9a5ae -> 6022137d)
github-bot
-
2026/09/04
(echarts-doc) branch master updated (b219b7ba -> bb13ac41)
wangzx
-
2026/09/04
(echarts-examples) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/browserslist-4.28.8 created (now 3eaad867)
github-bot
-
2026/09/04
Re: [PR] build(deps): bump tar and nuxt [echarts-handbook]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/04
(echarts-doc) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/multi-d6563cc7ef created (now 28a4ea3a)
github-bot
-
2026/09/04
Re: [PR] build(deps): bump tar and nuxt [echarts-handbook]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/04
(echarts-handbook) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/multi-30f91be0cb deleted (was f21e9991)
github-bot
-
2026/09/04
(echarts-handbook) 01/01: Merge pull request #193 from apache/dependabot/npm_and_yarn/brace-expansion-1.1.18
wangzx
-
2026/09/04
(echarts-handbook) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/brace-expansion-1.1.18 deleted (was dd418cf8)
github-bot
-
2026/09/04
(echarts-handbook) branch master updated (34156802 -> c8577318)
wangzx
-
2026/09/04
Re: [PR] chore(deps-dev): bump fast-uri from 3.1.5 to 3.1.7 [echarts-examples]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/04
(echarts-doc) branch master updated (94fdd2f9 -> b219b7ba)
wangzx
-
2026/09/04
(echarts-examples) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/fflate-0.8.3 deleted (was d9b26f68)
github-bot
-
2026/09/04
(echarts-examples) 01/01: Merge pull request #178 from apache/dependabot/npm_and_yarn/fast-uri-3.1.7
wangzx
-
2026/09/04
(echarts-doc) branch master updated (bb13ac41 -> f228db7f)
wangzx
-
2026/09/04
(echarts-examples) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/fast-uri-3.1.7 deleted (was 21f02ca7)
github-bot
-
2026/09/04
(echarts-examples) branch gh-pages updated (579309f1 -> 9b2844f2)
wangzx
-
2026/09/04
(echarts-examples) branch gh-pages updated (9b2844f2 -> ef748beb)
wangzx
-
2026/09/04
(echarts-doc) branch master updated (f228db7f -> 2e15d7c7)
wangzx
-
2026/09/04
Re: [PR] build(deps): bump postcss-selector-parser from 6.1.2 to 6.1.4 [echarts-doc]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/04
(echarts-doc) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/brace-expansion-2.1.4 deleted (was 897de3af)
github-bot
-
2026/09/04
(echarts-doc) 01/01: Merge pull request #530 from apache/dependabot/npm_and_yarn/postcss-selector-parser-6.1.4
wangzx
-
2026/09/04
(echarts-doc) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/fast-uri-3.1.7 deleted (was 583fd5c5)
github-bot
-
2026/09/04
(echarts-doc) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/browserslist-4.28.8 deleted (was c88d9fdc)
github-bot
-
2026/09/04
Re: [PR] build(deps-dev): bump fast-uri from 3.1.5 to 3.1.7 [echarts-doc]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/04
[PR] build(deps): bump nanoid from 3.3.4 to 3.3.18 [echarts-wordcloud-generator]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/04
(echarts-wordcloud-generator) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/nanoid-3.3.18 created (now 9728560)
github-bot
-
2026/09/03
(echarts) branch release updated (409c69d45 -> cd9de600d)
wangzx
-
2026/09/03
Re: [PR] chore(deps): bump brace-expansion [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/03
(echarts) branch master updated (34d159a4c -> 018ed3998)
wangzx
-
2026/09/03
Re: [PR] chore(deps): bump brace-expansion [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/03
(echarts) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/multi-e322fe8955 deleted (was 72e0086d0)
github-bot
-
2026/09/03
(echarts) 01/01: Merge pull request #21748 from apache/dependabot/npm_and_yarn/multi-e322fe8955
wangzx
-
2026/09/03
Re: [I] [Bug] Axis `min`/`max` option does not accept `null`/`undefined` as direct value in TypeScript [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/03
(echarts) 01/01: Merge pull request #21747 from hannnnxiiii/fix-axis-min-max-nullable-type
wangzx
-
2026/09/03
Re: [PR] fix(type): allow null/undefined for axis `min` and `max` option [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/03
Re: [PR] fix(type): allow null/undefined for axis `min` and `max` option [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/03
Re: [PR] fix(type): allow null/undefined for axis `min` and `max` option [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/03
(echarts) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/multi-e322fe8955 created (now 72e0086d0)
github-bot
-
2026/09/03
[PR] chore(deps): bump brace-expansion [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/03
Re: [PR] chore(deps): bump brace-expansion [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/03
(echarts) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/browserslist-4.28.8 deleted (was 186f5a747)
github-bot
-
2026/09/03
Re: [PR] chore(deps-dev): bump browserslist from 4.24.2 to 4.28.8 [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/03
(echarts) branch master updated (30076aedc -> 34d159a4c)
wangzx
-
2026/09/03
Re: [PR] chore(deps-dev): bump browserslist from 4.24.2 to 4.28.8 [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/03
(echarts) 01/01: Merge pull request #21745 from apache/dependabot/npm_and_yarn/browserslist-4.28.8
wangzx
-
2026/09/03
Re: [I] [Bug] x轴最后一个坐标显示 但是离他最近的坐标值不显示 [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/03
Re: [I] [Feature] Excuse me, How to solve the problem of `dispatchAction ({type: 'showTip'});` invalidity in bar3D?请问dispatchAction({ type: 'showTip' });在bar3D中无效该如何解决? [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/03
Re: [I] [Feature] change the color of svg icons [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/03
Re: [I] [Bug] x轴最后一个坐标显示 但是离他最近的坐标值不显示 [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/03
Re: [I] [Feature] change the color of svg icons [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/03
(echarts-bar-racing) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/browserslist-4.28.8 created (now 62464fc)
github-bot
-
2026/09/03
[PR] chore(deps): bump browserslist from 4.16.6 to 4.28.8 [echarts-bar-racing]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/03
(echarts-examples) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/fflate-0.8.3 created (now d9b26f68)
github-bot
-
2026/09/03
[PR] chore(deps): bump fflate from 0.8.2 to 0.8.3 [echarts-examples]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/03
Re: [I] [Bug] Axis `min`/`max` option does not accept `null`/`undefined` as direct value in TypeScript [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/03
Re: [I] [Bug] Axis `min`/`max` option does not accept `null`/`undefined` as direct value in TypeScript [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/03
[I] [Bug] Axis `min`/`max` option does not accept `null`/`undefined` as direct value in TypeScript [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/03
[PR] fix(type): allow null/undefined for axis `min` and `max` option [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/03
Re: [PR] fix(type): allow null/undefined for axis `min` and `max` option [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/03
(echarts-mcp) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/qs-6.16.0 created (now 9d60393)
github-bot
-
2026/09/03
[PR] build(deps): bump qs from 6.15.2 to 6.16.0 [echarts-mcp]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/02
(echarts-mcp) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/fast-uri-3.1.5 deleted (was 04370f5)
github-bot
-
2026/09/02
[PR] build(deps): bump fast-uri from 3.1.2 to 3.1.7 [echarts-mcp]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/02
Re: [PR] build(deps): bump fast-uri from 3.1.2 to 3.1.5 [echarts-mcp]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/02
Re: [PR] build(deps): bump fast-uri from 3.1.2 to 3.1.5 [echarts-mcp]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/02
(echarts-mcp) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/fast-uri-3.1.7 created (now 14d75b0)
github-bot
-
2026/09/02
(echarts-handbook) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/multi-30f91be0cb created (now f21e9991)
github-bot
-
2026/09/02
[PR] build(deps): bump tar and nuxt [echarts-handbook]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/02
(echarts-handbook) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/browserslist-4.28.8 created (now 70ce8a13)
github-bot
-
2026/09/02
[PR] build(deps): bump browserslist from 4.28.2 to 4.28.8 [echarts-handbook]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/02
(echarts-bot) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/multi-aea40544a3 created (now dcd50c2)
github-bot
-
2026/09/02
[PR] chore(deps): bump qs and probot [echarts-bot]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/02
[PR] build(deps-dev): bump browserslist from 4.28.1 to 4.28.8 [echarts-doc]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/02
[PR] build(deps-dev): bump brace-expansion from 2.0.2 to 2.1.4 [echarts-doc]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/02
(echarts-doc) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/brace-expansion-2.1.4 created (now 897de3af)
github-bot
-
2026/09/02
(echarts-doc) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/browserslist-4.28.8 created (now c88d9fdc)
github-bot
-
2026/09/02
[PR] chore(deps-dev): bump browserslist from 4.24.2 to 4.28.8 [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/02
(echarts) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/browserslist-4.28.8 created (now 186f5a747)
github-bot
-
2026/09/02
Re: [PR] chore(deps-dev): bump browserslist from 4.24.2 to 4.28.8 [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/02
[PR] chore(deps-dev): bump fast-uri from 3.1.5 to 3.1.7 [echarts-examples]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/02
(echarts-examples) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/fast-uri-3.1.7 created (now 21f02ca7)
github-bot
-
2026/09/02
(echarts-doc) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/fast-uri-3.1.7 created (now 583fd5c5)
github-bot
-
2026/09/02
[PR] build(deps-dev): bump fast-uri from 3.1.5 to 3.1.7 [echarts-doc]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/02
Re: [I] [Feature] Support exporting chart data to CSV [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/02
Re: [I] [Bug] textStyle is invalid when both formatter and richText renderMode are used in the tooltip [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/02
[I] Legend hoverLink emphasis highlighting becomes unresponsive on line series above ~2,000-3,000 points (SVG renderer) [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/01
(echarts-doc) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/postcss-selector-parser-6.1.4 created (now 6f642863)
github-bot
-
2026/09/01
[PR] build(deps): bump postcss-selector-parser from 6.1.2 to 6.1.4 [echarts-doc]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/01
Re: [I] [Bug] Markline z2 is not effect on label [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/01
Re: [I] [Bug] Markline z2 is not effect on label [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/01
Re: [I] [Bug] Markline z2 is not effect on label [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/01
Re: [I] [Feature] 我想要log 轴之外可以选择平方根轴,或者可以自定义轴内,每一段间隔内的数据间隔。 [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/31
Re: [I] [Bug] Markline z2 is not effect on label [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/31
Re: [I] [Feature] 我想要log 轴之外可以选择平方根轴,或者可以自定义轴内,每一段间隔内的数据间隔。 [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/31
Re: [PR] fix(tree): avoid crashes when data is emptied or nodes are removed. [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/31
(echarts-www) branch master updated (ae478bcf -> 7bb13045)
wangzx
-
2026/08/31
(echarts-www) 01/01: Merge pull request #100 from takaebato/feat/llms-txt-hint
wangzx
-
2026/08/31
Re: [PR] Hint at the llms.txt Markdown docs for clients that do not run JavaScript [echarts-www]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/31
Re: [I] [Bug] Markline z2 is not effect on label [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/30
Re: [I] [Feature] 我想要log 轴之外可以选择平方根轴,或者可以自定义轴内,每一段间隔内的数据间隔。 [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/30
Re: [I] [Bug] SunburstDataParams not exported as a module [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/30
Re: [I] [Bug] 散点图配置hideOverlap不生效 [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/30
Re: [I] [Bug] 3d柱状图高度不正常显示 [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/30
Re: [I] [Bug] apache e chart half doughnut chart is not working, for some time it is looking good later on getting shaped out and going in to full circle [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/30
Re: [I] [Feature] 旭日图label文字沿着弧线分布 [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/30
Re: [I] [Bug] fill-opacity bug using getDataURL and getConnectedDataURL with svg renderer [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/30
Re: [I] [Bug] fill-opacity bug using getDataURL and getConnectedDataURL with svg renderer [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/30
Re: [I] tooltip.textStyle.width It doesn't work. [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/30
Re: [PR] Hint at the llms.txt Markdown docs for clients that do not run JavaScript [echarts-www]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/29
Re: [I] [Bug] Pich-zoom or double-tap-zoom on touch laptop and touch HMI is not working [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/29
[PR] Hint at the llms.txt Markdown docs for clients that do not run JavaScript [echarts-www]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/29
Re: [I] [Feature] visualMap 中的pieces不支持渐变色 [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/29
Re: [I] [Bug] graphic.elements-rect.shape. r 无法设置矩形圆角 [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/29
Re: [I] [Feature] visualMap 中的pieces不支持渐变色 [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/29
Re: [I] [Bug] 在webComponents中使用ECharts 3D柱状图时,鼠标在画布内旋转操作非常卡顿,但移出画布外旋转则流畅。 [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/29
Re: [I] [Bug] 在echarts源码的dist文件夹下的echarts.esm.js文件中,使用了 var DataView = function(),然而 DataView是个标准对象,经常会new DataView(buffer,byteOffset,byteLength),echarts这样改写 会导致原来的标准对象失效 [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/29
Re: [I] [Bug] graphic.elements-rect.shape. r 无法设置矩形圆角 [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/28
Re: [PR] fix: honor pie label.alignTo='labelLine' when label.position='outside' [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/28
Re: [I] [Bug] The scatter brushselect can not select the real point in my data [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/28
Re: [I] [Bug] lines 路径图数据刷新,设置了effect后,每次刷新数据图形都会闪烁一下 [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/28
Re: [I] [Bug] the plot the scatter show very large x and y axis value [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/28
Re: [I] [Feature] 桑基图是否支持legend? [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/28
Re: [I] [Feature] Support logarithm in Gauge Chart [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/28
Re: [I] [Bug] On Switching between the Bar and Polar chart dynamically, weird chart is rendered until reloaded [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/28
Re: [I] [Bug] On Switching between the Bar and Polar chart dynamically, weird chart is rendered until reloaded [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/28
Re: [I] [Bug] The scatter brushselect can not select the real point in my data [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/28
Re: [I] [Bug] lines 路径图数据刷新,设置了effect后,每次刷新数据图形都会闪烁一下 [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/28
Re: [I] [Bug] the plot the scatter show very large x and y axis value [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/28
Re: [I] [Feature] Support logarithm in Gauge Chart [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/28
Re: [I] [Feature] 桑基图是否支持legend? [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/28
Re: [I] [Bug] The line is not displayed on the graph, for the SVG rendering mode [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/28
Re: [I] [Bug] The line is not displayed on the graph, for the SVG rendering mode [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/28
Re: [I] [Bug] xAxis.axisLabel.rich.<style_name>. align is an invalid configuration [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/28
Re: [I] [Bug] tooltip backdrop-filter is not working [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/28
Re: [I] [Bug] tooltip backdrop-filter is not working [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/28
Re: [I] [Bug] xAxis.axisLabel.rich.<style_name>. align is an invalid configuration [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/28
Re: [I] [Bug] dataZoom current data shadow line does not match with series line [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/28
Re: [PR] feat: support timezone on time scale charts [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/28
Re: [PR] feat: support timezone on time scale charts [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/27
Re: [I] [Bug] surface曲面想根据数据生成一个类似圆柱体,数据只有两千多条渲染失败 [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/27
Re: [I] [Bug] Heatmap tooltip stuck when data refreshes [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/27
Re: [I] [Feature] Visualize gaps in charts without needing to explicitly specify nulls in the data [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/27
Re: [I] [Bug] Heatmap tooltip stuck when data refreshes [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/27
Re: [I] [Bug] 当前markPoint显示被裁剪,超出了屏幕 (The current markPoint display is cropped and exceeds the screen) [echarts]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/27
Re: [I] [Bug] 当前markPoint显示被裁剪,超出了屏幕 (The current markPoint display is cropped and exceeds the screen) [echarts]
via GitHub