commits
Thread
Date
Earlier messages
Later messages
Messages by Thread
(echarts-examples) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/sharp-0.35.4 deleted (was 79284559)
github-bot
(echarts-examples) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/baseline-browser-mapping-2.11.21 deleted (was c8bbc74d)
github-bot
[PR] chore(deps): bump brace-expansion [echarts-examples]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] chore(deps): bump brace-expansion [echarts-examples]
via GitHub
(echarts-www) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/baseline-browser-mapping-2.11.22 deleted (was 4ecb834f)
github-bot
(echarts-examples) branch gh-pages updated (02c4404a -> 1030812a)
wangzx
(echarts-examples) 01/01: Merge pull request #183 from apache/dependabot/npm_and_yarn/multi-c5ebbb4833
wangzx
(echarts-examples) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/multi-c5ebbb4833 deleted (was 5263a735)
github-bot
(echarts-examples) branch gh-pages updated (ef748beb -> 02c4404a)
wangzx
(echarts-examples) 01/01: Merge pull request #180 from apache/dependabot/npm_and_yarn/browserslist-4.28.8
wangzx
(echarts-examples) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/browserslist-4.28.8 deleted (was 3eaad867)
github-bot
(echarts-www) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/browserslist-4.28.9 deleted (was 1a2c1a43)
github-bot
(echarts-www) branch master updated (7bb13045 -> 4e9b6889)
wangzx
(echarts-www) 01/01: Merge pull request #101 from apache/dependabot/npm_and_yarn/browserslist-4.28.9
wangzx
(echarts) branch release updated (8ce1ccff4 -> f6be35854)
wangzx
(echarts) 01/01: Merge pull request #21733 from SEPURI-SAI-KRISHNA/fix/tooltip-clear-pending-timers-on-dispose
wangzx
(echarts) branch release updated (e8e3c4dc2 -> 8ce1ccff4)
wangzx
(echarts) 01/01: Merge pull request #21734 from SEPURI-SAI-KRISHNA/fix/whiskerbox-empty-value
wangzx
(echarts) branch release updated (84b69e481 -> e8e3c4dc2)
wangzx
(echarts) 01/01: Merge pull request #21736 from SEPURI-SAI-KRISHNA/fix/get-connected-dataurl-optional-opts
wangzx
Re: [I] [Feature] Z index styling property of breadcrumbs [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature] Z index styling property of breadcrumbs [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature] Z index styling property of breadcrumbs [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] Breaking change from 5.2.0 to 5.2.1: AxisBaseOption.data no longer available [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] Breaking change from 5.2.0 to 5.2.1: AxisBaseOption.data no longer available [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] Breaking change from 5.2.0 to 5.2.1: AxisBaseOption.data no longer available [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] setOption not working [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] setOption not working [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] setOption not working [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] pie chart, when setting border. Gap display bug [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] pie chart, when setting border. Gap display bug [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] pie chart, when setting border. Gap display bug [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] axisLine.lineStyle.color making progressbar at 0 when color: '#000', color: >'#999' hide the progress bar [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] axisLine.lineStyle.color making progressbar at 0 when color: '#000', color: >'#999' hide the progress bar [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] axisLine.lineStyle.color making progressbar at 0 when color: '#000', color: >'#999' hide the progress bar [echarts]
via GitHub
[PR] build(deps-dev): bump js-yaml from 3.14.2 to 3.15.2 [echarts-wordcloud-generator]
via GitHub
(echarts-wordcloud-generator) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/js-yaml-3.15.1 deleted (was e43f64d)
github-bot
(echarts-wordcloud-generator) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/js-yaml-3.15.2 created (now 3ea157e)
github-bot
[PR] chore(deps-dev): bump js-yaml from 3.15.1 to 3.15.2 [echarts-bar-racing]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] chore(deps-dev): bump js-yaml from 3.15.1 to 3.15.2 [echarts-bar-racing]
via GitHub
(echarts-bar-racing) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/js-yaml-3.15.2 created (now 8bb4ece)
github-bot
[PR] chore(deps): bump js-yaml [echarts-examples]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] chore(deps): bump js-yaml [echarts-examples]
via GitHub
(echarts-examples) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/multi-c5ebbb4833 created (now 5263a735)
github-bot
Re: [I] [Feature] 想要配置其他的按钮,通过点击按钮调用dataView展示的方法 [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature] 想要配置其他的按钮,通过点击按钮调用dataView展示的方法 [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature] 想要配置其他的按钮,通过点击按钮调用dataView展示的方法 [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature] Set default legend icon for different series types [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature] Set default legend icon for different series types [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature] Set default legend icon for different series types [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] Splitlines not appear when boundaryGap is set to false [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] Splitlines not appear when boundaryGap is set to false [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] Splitlines not appear when boundaryGap is set to false [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] registerMap存在多层地图,底层地图会被拖动 [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] registerMap存在多层地图,底层地图会被拖动 [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] registerMap存在多层地图,底层地图会被拖动 [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [ Cannot select overlapping bubbles in a scatter chart Bubble Chart] [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [ Cannot select overlapping bubbles in a scatter chart Bubble Chart] [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [ Cannot select overlapping bubbles in a scatter chart Bubble Chart] [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] 点击热力图某区域,给上方对应图形添加阴影部分 [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] 点击热力图某区域,给上方对应图形添加阴影部分 [echarts]
via GitHub
(echarts-handbook) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/js-yaml-3.15.2 created (now 4bfd31d5)
github-bot
[PR] build(deps): bump js-yaml from 3.14.2 to 3.15.2 [echarts-handbook]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] build(deps): bump js-yaml from 3.14.2 to 3.15.2 [echarts-handbook]
via GitHub
(echarts) branch release updated (ddfd8f8a0 -> 84b69e481)
wangzx
(echarts) 01/01: Merge pull request #21638 from apache/fix/axis-min-max
wangzx
(echarts) branch fix/axis-min-max deleted (was 804041031)
wangzx
(echarts) branch release updated (cd9de600d -> ddfd8f8a0)
wangzx
(echarts) 01/01: Merge pull request #21751 from Hanabi9248/codex/literal-template-values
wangzx
(echarts) branch fix/markLine-precision updated (4272afb10 -> 581ae9a39)
wangzx
[PR] fix(marker): fix mark line is not at the expected position due to default precision when it targets a specific axis value [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(marker): fix mark line is not at the expected position due to default precision when it targets a specific axis value [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(marker): fix mark line is not at the expected position due to default precision when it targets a specific axis value [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(marker): use raw value without precision rounding when the mark line targets a specific axis value or is in `min/max` type [echarts]
via GitHub
(echarts) branch fix/markLine-precision created (now 4272afb10)
wangzx
(echarts) 01/01: fix(marker): retrieve mark line precision from value rather than default precision when it targets axis value to ensure it is at the expected position
wangzx
(echarts) branch master updated: fix(typo): correct 'becuase' typo in code comments (#21731)
wangzx
Re: [I] [Bug] echarts 在node:16.17.0 docker 镜像下通过node canvas生成图片背景颜色出错 [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] echarts 在node:16.17.0 docker 镜像下通过node canvas生成图片背景颜色出错 [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] echarts 在node:16.17.0 docker 镜像下通过node canvas生成图片背景颜色出错 [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] barMinHeight is always showing last stacked series even if value is zero [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] barMinHeight is always showing last stacked series even if value is zero [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] barMinHeight is always showing last stacked series even if value is zero [echarts]
via GitHub
[PR] fix(format): preserve literal replacement characters in values [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(format): preserve literal replacement characters in values [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(format): preserve literal replacement characters in values [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(format): preserve literal replacement characters in values [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(format): preserve literal replacement characters in values [echarts]
via GitHub
(echarts) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/test/runTest/js-yaml-4.3.2 deleted (was 9b4f81dda)
github-bot
(echarts) branch master updated (018ed3998 -> 854017e0c)
wangzx
(echarts) 01/01: Merge pull request #21750 from apache/dependabot/npm_and_yarn/test/runTest/js-yaml-4.3.2
wangzx
(echarts-www) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/baseline-browser-mapping-2.11.22 created (now 4ecb834f)
github-bot
[PR] chore(deps-dev): bump baseline-browser-mapping from 2.10.38 to 2.11.22 [echarts-www]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] chore(deps-dev): bump baseline-browser-mapping from 2.10.38 to 2.11.22 [echarts-www]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] chore(deps-dev): bump baseline-browser-mapping from 2.10.38 to 2.11.22 [echarts-www]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature] tooltip.appendToBody with no scroll [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature] tooltip.appendToBody with no scroll [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature] Conversion rate of adjacent two layers in funnel chart漏斗图相邻两层的转化率 [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature] Conversion rate of adjacent two layers in funnel chart漏斗图相邻两层的转化率 [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature] Conversion rate of adjacent two layers in funnel chart漏斗图相邻两层的转化率 [echarts]
via GitHub
(echarts-examples) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/baseline-browser-mapping-2.11.21 created (now c8bbc74d)
github-bot
[PR] chore(deps-dev): bump baseline-browser-mapping from 2.9.19 to 2.11.21 [echarts-examples]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] chore(deps-dev): bump baseline-browser-mapping from 2.9.19 to 2.11.21 [echarts-examples]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] chore(deps-dev): bump baseline-browser-mapping from 2.9.19 to 2.11.21 [echarts-examples]
via GitHub
(echarts-handbook) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/multi-9a3a8d2803 created (now fcc7a6c5)
github-bot
(echarts-bot) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/multi-c5ebbb4833 created (now c2fa4e8)
github-bot
[PR] chore(deps): bump js-yaml [echarts-bot]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] chore(deps): bump js-yaml [echarts-bot]
via GitHub
[PR] chore(deps-dev): bump js-yaml from 4.3.0 to 4.3.2 in /test/runTest [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] chore(deps-dev): bump js-yaml from 4.3.0 to 4.3.2 in /test/runTest [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] chore(deps-dev): bump js-yaml from 4.3.0 to 4.3.2 in /test/runTest [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] chore(deps-dev): bump js-yaml from 4.3.0 to 4.3.2 in /test/runTest [echarts]
via GitHub
(echarts) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/test/runTest/js-yaml-4.3.2 created (now 9b4f81dda)
github-bot
(echarts-mcp) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/hono-4.13.7 created (now c2fed06)
github-bot
(echarts-mcp) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/hono-4.13.1 deleted (was 20b29c9)
github-bot
[PR] build(deps): bump hono from 4.12.26 to 4.13.7 [echarts-mcp]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] build(deps): bump hono from 4.12.26 to 4.13.7 [echarts-mcp]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Feat/box plot labels [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Feat/box plot labels [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Feat/box plot labels [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature] Line chart tooltip needs axisValueLabel.formatter [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature] Line chart tooltip needs axisValueLabel.formatter [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature] Line chart tooltip needs axisValueLabel.formatter [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] Unexpected behaviour with axis min/max and grid lines/labels [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] Unexpected behaviour with axis min/max and grid lines/labels [echarts]
via GitHub
(echarts-examples) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/sharp-0.35.4 created (now 79284559)
github-bot
[PR] chore(deps-dev): bump sharp from 0.32.6 to 0.35.4 [echarts-examples]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] chore(deps-dev): bump sharp from 0.32.6 to 0.35.4 [echarts-examples]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] chore(deps-dev): bump sharp from 0.32.6 to 0.35.4 [echarts-examples]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] Candlestick width not increasing on zoom with time xAxis and 'empty' filterMode [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] Candlestick width not increasing on zoom with time xAxis and 'empty' filterMode [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] Candlestick width not increasing on zoom with time xAxis and 'empty' filterMode [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Animate stacked bars in Bar Series from the 'bottom' [echarts]
via GitHub
[PR] chore(deps-dev): bump browserslist from 4.28.2 to 4.28.9 [echarts-www]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] chore(deps-dev): bump browserslist from 4.28.2 to 4.28.9 [echarts-www]
via GitHub
(echarts-www) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/browserslist-4.28.9 created (now 1a2c1a43)
github-bot
Re: [I] [Bug] 雷达图淡出圆点没有淡出变色 [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] 雷达图淡出圆点没有淡出变色 [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] 雷达图淡出圆点没有淡出变色 [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] type: 'time' 在一组固定的数据下,造成渲染卡顿 [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] type: 'time' 在一组固定的数据下,造成渲染卡顿 [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] type: 'time' 在一组固定的数据下,造成渲染卡顿 [echarts]
via GitHub
[PR] chore(deps-dev): bump browserslist from 4.24.4 to 4.28.9 [echarts-from-mermaid]
via GitHub
(echarts-from-mermaid) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/browserslist-4.28.9 created (now bf560a7)
github-bot
[PR] fix(model): don't require TimelineComponent for media-only option. close #21686 [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(model): don't require TimelineComponent for media-only option. close #21686 [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(model): don't require TimelineComponent for media-only option. close #21686 [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(model): don't require TimelineComponent for media-only option. close #21686 [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(model): don't require TimelineComponent for media-only option. close #21686 [echarts]
via GitHub
(echarts-bar-racing) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/nanoid-3.3.18 created (now 22443cb)
github-bot
[PR] chore(deps): bump nanoid from 3.1.23 to 3.3.18 [echarts-bar-racing]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] chore(deps): bump nanoid from 3.1.23 to 3.3.18 [echarts-bar-racing]
via GitHub
Re: [I] Echarts Support for Nested JSON Data with Multi-Level Dimensions in ECharts [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] Echarts Support for Nested JSON Data with Multi-Level Dimensions in ECharts [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] Echarts Support for Nested JSON Data with Multi-Level Dimensions in ECharts [echarts]
via GitHub
[PR] chore(deps-dev): bump browserslist from 4.28.1 to 4.28.8 [echarts-examples]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] chore(deps-dev): bump browserslist from 4.28.1 to 4.28.8 [echarts-examples]
via GitHub
[PR] build(deps-dev): bump @babel/core, @babel/preset-env and babel-loader [echarts-doc]
via GitHub
(echarts-doc) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/postcss-selector-parser-6.1.4 deleted (was 6f642863)
github-bot
(echarts-handbook) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/browserslist-4.28.8 deleted (was 70ce8a13)
github-bot
(echarts-handbook) branch gh-pages updated (be803890 -> 86e9a5ae)
github-bot
(echarts-handbook) branch master updated (2b6fc8ac -> 34156802)
wangzx
(echarts-handbook) branch gh-pages updated (86e9a5ae -> 6022137d)
github-bot
(echarts-doc) branch master updated (b219b7ba -> bb13ac41)
wangzx
(echarts-doc) 01/01: Merge pull request #532 from apache/dependabot/npm_and_yarn/brace-expansion-2.1.4
wangzx
(echarts-examples) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/browserslist-4.28.8 created (now 3eaad867)
github-bot
(echarts-doc) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/multi-d6563cc7ef created (now 28a4ea3a)
github-bot
(echarts-handbook) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/multi-30f91be0cb deleted (was f21e9991)
github-bot
(echarts-handbook) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/brace-expansion-1.1.18 deleted (was dd418cf8)
github-bot
(echarts-handbook) branch master updated (34156802 -> c8577318)
wangzx
(echarts-handbook) 01/01: Merge pull request #193 from apache/dependabot/npm_and_yarn/brace-expansion-1.1.18
wangzx
(echarts-doc) branch master updated (94fdd2f9 -> b219b7ba)
wangzx
(echarts-examples) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/fflate-0.8.3 deleted (was d9b26f68)
github-bot
(echarts-doc) branch master updated (bb13ac41 -> f228db7f)
wangzx
(echarts-examples) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/fast-uri-3.1.7 deleted (was 21f02ca7)
github-bot
(echarts-examples) branch gh-pages updated (579309f1 -> 9b2844f2)
wangzx
(echarts-examples) branch gh-pages updated (9b2844f2 -> ef748beb)
wangzx
(echarts-examples) 01/01: Merge pull request #178 from apache/dependabot/npm_and_yarn/fast-uri-3.1.7
wangzx
(echarts-doc) branch master updated (f228db7f -> 2e15d7c7)
wangzx
(echarts-doc) 01/01: Merge pull request #530 from apache/dependabot/npm_and_yarn/postcss-selector-parser-6.1.4
wangzx
(echarts-doc) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/brace-expansion-2.1.4 deleted (was 897de3af)
github-bot
(echarts-doc) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/fast-uri-3.1.7 deleted (was 583fd5c5)
github-bot
(echarts-doc) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/browserslist-4.28.8 deleted (was c88d9fdc)
github-bot
[PR] build(deps): bump nanoid from 3.3.4 to 3.3.18 [echarts-wordcloud-generator]
via GitHub
(echarts-wordcloud-generator) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/nanoid-3.3.18 created (now 9728560)
github-bot
(echarts) branch release updated (409c69d45 -> cd9de600d)
wangzx
(echarts) 01/01: Merge pull request #21747 from hannnnxiiii/fix-axis-min-max-nullable-type
wangzx
(echarts) branch master updated (34d159a4c -> 018ed3998)
wangzx
(echarts) 01/01: Merge pull request #21748 from apache/dependabot/npm_and_yarn/multi-e322fe8955
wangzx
(echarts) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/multi-e322fe8955 deleted (was 72e0086d0)
github-bot
(echarts) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/multi-e322fe8955 created (now 72e0086d0)
github-bot
[PR] chore(deps): bump brace-expansion [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] chore(deps): bump brace-expansion [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] chore(deps): bump brace-expansion [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] chore(deps): bump brace-expansion [echarts]
via GitHub
(echarts) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/browserslist-4.28.8 deleted (was 186f5a747)
github-bot
(echarts) branch master updated (30076aedc -> 34d159a4c)
wangzx
(echarts) 01/01: Merge pull request #21745 from apache/dependabot/npm_and_yarn/browserslist-4.28.8
wangzx
Re: [I] [Feature] Excuse me, How to solve the problem of `dispatchAction ({type: 'showTip'});` invalidity in bar3D?请问dispatchAction({ type: 'showTip' });在bar3D中无效该如何解决? [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature] Excuse me, How to solve the problem of `dispatchAction ({type: 'showTip'});` invalidity in bar3D?请问dispatchAction({ type: 'showTip' });在bar3D中无效该如何解决? [echarts]
via GitHub
Earlier messages
Later messages