Messages by Thread
-
-
(echarts-examples) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/fflate-0.8.3 created (now d9b26f68)
github-bot
-
[PR] chore(deps): bump fflate from 0.8.2 to 0.8.3 [echarts-examples]
via GitHub
-
[I] [Bug] Axis `min`/`max` option does not accept `null`/`undefined` as direct value in TypeScript [echarts]
via GitHub
-
[PR] fix(type): allow null/undefined for axis `min` and `max` option [echarts]
via GitHub
-
(echarts-mcp) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/qs-6.16.0 created (now 9d60393)
github-bot
-
[PR] build(deps): bump qs from 6.15.2 to 6.16.0 [echarts-mcp]
via GitHub
-
(echarts-mcp) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/fast-uri-3.1.5 deleted (was 04370f5)
github-bot
-
[PR] build(deps): bump fast-uri from 3.1.2 to 3.1.7 [echarts-mcp]
via GitHub
-
(echarts-mcp) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/fast-uri-3.1.7 created (now 14d75b0)
github-bot
-
(echarts-handbook) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/multi-30f91be0cb created (now f21e9991)
github-bot
-
(echarts-handbook) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/browserslist-4.28.8 created (now 70ce8a13)
github-bot
-
[PR] build(deps): bump browserslist from 4.28.2 to 4.28.8 [echarts-handbook]
via GitHub
-
(echarts-bot) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/multi-aea40544a3 created (now dcd50c2)
github-bot
-
[PR] chore(deps): bump qs and probot [echarts-bot]
via GitHub
-
[PR] build(deps-dev): bump browserslist from 4.28.1 to 4.28.8 [echarts-doc]
via GitHub
-
[PR] build(deps-dev): bump brace-expansion from 2.0.2 to 2.1.4 [echarts-doc]
via GitHub
-
(echarts-doc) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/brace-expansion-2.1.4 created (now 897de3af)
github-bot
-
(echarts-doc) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/browserslist-4.28.8 created (now c88d9fdc)
github-bot
-
[PR] chore(deps-dev): bump browserslist from 4.24.2 to 4.28.8 [echarts]
via GitHub
-
(echarts) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/browserslist-4.28.8 created (now 186f5a747)
github-bot
-
[PR] chore(deps-dev): bump fast-uri from 3.1.5 to 3.1.7 [echarts-examples]
via GitHub
-
(echarts-examples) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/fast-uri-3.1.7 created (now 21f02ca7)
github-bot
-
(echarts-doc) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/fast-uri-3.1.7 created (now 583fd5c5)
github-bot
-
[PR] build(deps-dev): bump fast-uri from 3.1.5 to 3.1.7 [echarts-doc]
via GitHub
-
[I] Legend hoverLink emphasis highlighting becomes unresponsive on line series above ~2,000-3,000 points (SVG renderer) [echarts]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] Legend hoverLink emphasis highlighting becomes unresponsive on line series above ~2,000-3,000 points (SVG renderer) [echarts]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] Legend hoverLink emphasis highlighting becomes unresponsive on line series above ~2,000-3,000 points (SVG renderer) [echarts]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] Legend hoverLink emphasis highlighting becomes unresponsive on line series above ~2,000-3,000 points (SVG renderer) [echarts]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] Legend hoverLink emphasis highlighting becomes unresponsive on line series above ~2,000-3,000 points (SVG renderer) [echarts]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] Legend hoverLink emphasis highlighting becomes unresponsive on line series above ~2,000-3,000 points (SVG renderer) [echarts]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] Legend hoverLink emphasis highlighting becomes unresponsive on line series above ~2,000-3,000 points (SVG renderer) [echarts]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] Legend hoverLink emphasis highlighting becomes unresponsive on line series above ~2,000-3,000 points (SVG renderer) [echarts]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] Legend hoverLink emphasis highlighting becomes unresponsive on line series above ~2,000-3,000 points (SVG renderer) [echarts]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] Legend hoverLink emphasis highlighting becomes unresponsive on line series above ~2,000-3,000 points (SVG renderer) [echarts]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] Legend hoverLink emphasis highlighting becomes unresponsive on line series above ~2,000-3,000 points (SVG renderer) [echarts]
via GitHub
-
(echarts-doc) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/postcss-selector-parser-6.1.4 created (now 6f642863)
github-bot
-
[PR] build(deps): bump postcss-selector-parser from 6.1.2 to 6.1.4 [echarts-doc]
via GitHub
-
(echarts-www) branch master updated (ae478bcf -> 7bb13045)
wangzx
-
Re: [I] [Feature] 我想要log 轴之外可以选择平方根轴,或者可以自定义轴内,每一段间隔内的数据间隔。 [echarts]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] [Bug] SunburstDataParams not exported as a module [echarts]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] [Bug] 散点图配置hideOverlap不生效 [echarts]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] [Bug] 3d柱状图高度不正常显示 [echarts]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] [Bug] apache e chart half doughnut chart is not working, for some time it is looking good later on getting shaped out and going in to full circle [echarts]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] [Feature] 旭日图label文字沿着弧线分布 [echarts]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] tooltip.textStyle.width It doesn't work. [echarts]
via GitHub
-
[PR] Hint at the llms.txt Markdown docs for clients that do not run JavaScript [echarts-www]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] [Bug] 在webComponents中使用ECharts 3D柱状图时,鼠标在画布内旋转操作非常卡顿,但移出画布外旋转则流畅。 [echarts]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] [Bug] 在echarts源码的dist文件夹下的echarts.esm.js文件中,使用了 var DataView = function(),然而 DataView是个标准对象,经常会new DataView(buffer,byteOffset,byteLength),echarts这样改写 会导致原来的标准对象失效 [echarts]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] [Bug] dataZoom current data shadow line does not match with series line [echarts]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] [Bug] surface曲面想根据数据生成一个类似圆柱体,数据只有两千多条渲染失败 [echarts]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] [Feature] Visualize gaps in charts without needing to explicitly specify nulls in the data [echarts]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] [Feature] change the color of svg icons [echarts]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] [Bug] x轴最后一个坐标显示 但是离他最近的坐标值不显示 [echarts]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] [Feature] Please (re-)export a lot more types and interfaces [echarts]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] [Bug] tooltip.formatter option is not typed correctly [echarts]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] [Feature] Allow drag-to-zoom even when toolbox.feature.dataZoom.show is false [echarts]
via GitHub
-
[I] [Bug] markLine设置的y值例如2.015标注在了2.019上方 [echarts]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] [Bug] fill-opacity bug using getDataURL and getConnectedDataURL with svg renderer [echarts]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] [Bug] graphic.elements-rect.shape. r 无法设置矩形圆角 [echarts]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] [Feature] visualMap 中的pieces不支持渐变色 [echarts]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] [Bug] The line is not displayed on the graph, for the SVG rendering mode [echarts]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] [Bug] tooltip backdrop-filter is not working [echarts]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] [Feature] Support logarithm in Gauge Chart [echarts]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] [Bug] On Switching between the Bar and Polar chart dynamically, weird chart is rendered until reloaded [echarts]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] [Bug] The scatter brushselect can not select the real point in my data [echarts]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] [Bug] the plot the scatter show very large x and y axis value [echarts]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] [Feature] 桑基图是否支持legend? [echarts]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] [Bug] lines 路径图数据刷新,设置了effect后,每次刷新数据图形都会闪烁一下 [echarts]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] [Bug] xAxis.axisLabel.rich.<style_name>. align is an invalid configuration [echarts]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] [Bug] Label overflow gets ignored in bar chart [echarts]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] [Bug] Heatmap tooltip stuck when data refreshes [echarts]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] [Bug] 当前markPoint显示被裁剪,超出了屏幕 (The current markPoint display is cropped and exceeds the screen) [echarts]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] implement aggregate transformer [echarts]
via GitHub
-
Re: [PR] [feature] [transform] add new aggregate transform and id transform [echarts]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] Efficient way to chart from a dataset that is a list of records, not a pivot table [echarts]
via GitHub
-
[I] [Feature] Native pivot / group-by-column dataset transform for long-format records [echarts]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] [RFC] Resize correctly when the charts are laid out with CSS grid or flex. [echarts]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] typeScript 下 echarts.registerMap,提示错误,怎么解决 [echarts]
via GitHub
-
[PR] fix(radar): distinguish missing dimensions from zero [echarts]
via GitHub
-
(echarts-from-mermaid) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/brace-expansion-1.1.18 created (now e6b4be0)
github-bot
-
[PR] chore(deps-dev): bump brace-expansion from 1.1.11 to 1.1.18 [echarts-from-mermaid]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] [Feature] Using blur in heatmap (catesian2d) [echarts]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] [Bug] animationEasingUpdate is not work [echarts]
via GitHub
-
[PR] chore(deps-dev): bump echarts from 6.0.0 to 6.1.0 in /custom-series/violin [echarts-custom-series]
via GitHub
-
(echarts-custom-series) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/custom-series/violin/echarts-6.1.0 created (now 98c7912)
github-bot
-
(echarts-custom-series) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/custom-series/stage/echarts-6.1.0 created (now c8c700a)
github-bot
-
[PR] chore(deps-dev): bump echarts from 6.0.0 to 6.1.0 in /custom-series/stage [echarts-custom-series]
via GitHub
-
[PR] chore(deps-dev): bump echarts from 6.0.0 to 6.1.0 in /custom-series/wordCloud [echarts-custom-series]
via GitHub
-
(echarts-custom-series) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/custom-series/wordCloud/echarts-6.1.0 created (now b99b5ae)
github-bot
-
(echarts-bar-racing) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/brace-expansion-1.1.18 created (now 6f98ef2)
github-bot
-
[PR] chore(deps): bump brace-expansion from 1.1.11 to 1.1.18 [echarts-bar-racing]
via GitHub
-
(echarts-theme-builder) branch gh-pages updated (0f156a2 -> 377bcb4)
github-bot
-
(echarts-custom-series) branch main updated (f741fd2 -> 9a68f56)
wangzx
-
(echarts-custom-series) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/echarts-6.1.0 deleted (was 565e2e0)
github-bot
-
(echarts-bar-racing) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/multi-5a30e7a24d deleted (was 45bd79e)
github-bot
-
(echarts-bar-racing) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/echarts-6.1.0 deleted (was 76ddc0b)
github-bot
-
(echarts-bar-racing) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/postcss-8.5.23 deleted (was 98e5902)
github-bot
-
(echarts-bar-racing) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/js-yaml-3.15.1 deleted (was 4513850)
github-bot
-
(echarts-bar-racing) branch master updated (be99d7b -> da5f21c)
wangzx
-
(echarts-theme-builder) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/postcss-8.5.25 deleted (was 37ca336)
github-bot
-
(echarts-theme-builder) branch master updated (093b2fa -> 1e4ef3e)
wangzx
-
(echarts-theme-builder) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/postcss-8.5.25 updated (2511402 -> 37ca336)
github-bot
-
(echarts-handbook) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/brace-expansion-1.1.18 created (now dd418cf8)
github-bot
-
(echarts-theme-builder) branch gh-pages updated (05afbf1 -> 0f156a2)
github-bot