rovarga commented on code in PR #2627:
URL: https://github.com/apache/karaf/pull/2627#discussion_r3176965669


##########
bundle/core/src/main/java/org/apache/karaf/bundle/core/internal/BundleWatcherImpl.java:
##########
@@ -138,12 +138,12 @@ public void run() {
         }
     }
 
-    private String getLocation(Bundle bundle) {
+    private static String getLocation(Bundle bundle) {

Review Comment:
   These are pointed out by Eclipse, so it just reduces clutter.
   
   As to the scope/randomness of the addressed methods: I am working on NIO2 
conversion patches, so I am visiting a lot of components -- so I thought I'd do 
these as a drive-by, but keep them separate from other changes to make review 
easier.
   
   Btw. sorry for not being on Slack, it keeps crashing on me and I did not 
have the cycles to debug exactly why :(



-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to